*2nd Update 8/8/19* Classic wow - BG Forum Fam

A RL buddy of mine who stopped playing in BFA was talking about getting Classic, and just playing around a bit with it… not to invest a lot of time or fully commit to it, but I was thinking I may dabble with it and roll a Hunter because I mained a Hunter when I got into the game in BC…

Plus Hunters don’t look to be boring… this guy was on my original home server I started on (Nathrezim) which was also the original home to Rathamus who started the Rath-strat AV’s… I remember seeing this video years ago, and seeing it now I think I may see how it goes. The music feels so fitting.

2 Likes

Oooh yeah, those Blackrock dudes were mean, lol.

Classic Duskwood was def my favorite zone of all time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Got invited to beta. :slight_smile:
Looking forward to many murloc deaths and a hogger raid.

5 Likes

I haven’t checked my mail. I suppose I should.

Spam refreshing my launcher/email

2 Likes

This dude was hitting people for over 2k lol… that’s like half the HP of a standard geared 60 I believe.

I remember in BC I once hit a Warlock with a 4 1/2k Aimed Shot (and I think most people were about 10-12k hp)

You might have to click on the beta invite thing in your account settings so you get invites. They are doing a stress test that sent out many invites.

I did get a coupon from Lyft!!

No beta invite though

5 Likes

Hunters had mana then too, haha. So much gold selling mana pots.

I’m glad you’re considering playing Classic.

I hope it’s the 10 ride one.
I love that coupon.

1 Like

It is!!

(Post must be at least 10 characters - I wonder how often something of that ilk gets put in here, these new forums are just unfun, oh wait, what could one expect from slot machine Papa Blizz…)

1 Like

I have no idea what you two are talking about. Lyft coupons, from Blizzard, randomly, what?

Blizzard felt bad for not sending me a beta invite (obviously), so it appears that they informed lyft of how bad they felt and thus lyft sent me a coupon which I assume is actually from blizzard.

2 Likes

You get that one when your drivers give you high ratings!

(dude idk the whole rank system strive for likes thing just makes me think they like twitter too much)

No way!! Cool!!

My hpally friend and I used to do that, Mc/heal/buff, especially in twink bgs vs friends.

Don’t forget pallies can DI other players at the expense of their own life. Had one do that to the tank and cause a wipe in MC one night. I will never forget that vent conversation. :wink:

2 Likes

Hmmm. Thinking back to classic mage sounds pretty useful actually for the ports (and food).

Same. I started classic as alliance so this time I want to go horde.

Tempted to go Shaman for the sweet windfury procs. Will it be exactly like before? I need to get myself a fat 2hander.

I…uhh…may or may not be guilty of these types of antics. :smirk:

I do recall a time where one dude in my guild dared me to run back, pull an instance forward back to the party, and bubble hearth in their faces. Dares are fun.

1 Like

Yeah I did the summon noobs underwater using my lock :laughing:

1 Like