*2nd Update 8/8/19* Classic wow - BG Forum Fam

:rofl: to actually read the forums and contribute constructively? :rofl:

and here I hoped someone had figured me out :disappointed_relieved:

Grabs party hat and booze

1 Like

forgot and kicks the dogā€¦ most important part. wouldā€™ve said wife or girlfriend but seeing how you celebrate for something from the WoW forums you clearly are a dog person. :dog:

Canā€™t hear you over all this celebrating.

clearly you hear better with your eyes :rofl:

Seconds turn into minutes and minutes are turning into hours and hours areā€¦

this guy is still here.

1 Like

yet another mystery of the universe that Blizz has failed to address. :shushing_face:

You doing OK my dude? You seem a bit odd.

2 Likes

Try logging out and back in.

It seems neither of us use body parts the way theyā€™re intended since you speak with your rear mouth. :slight_smile:

Your seconds are up, btw.

1 Like

That moment you realize you threw the best years of your life away and have nothing to show for it.

A little sympathy wouldnā€™t kill you people.

Man, all that time spent and never getting past level 39. Wow is a cold, harsh mistress.

1 Like

If you are using your rear as a mouth, you pal are way beyond my help. :scream:

:sleeping: really :sleeping:

Well, since quitting didnā€™t work out so well for you I can give you a few gold to buy some heirlooms! How about it, little guy?

quitters are spittersā€¦ I mean :face_with_raised_eyebrow: you know :blush:

Gotcha. Tell you what. You seem like a nice kid so Iā€™ll just give you some gold to keep up with that spit/swallow habit of yours. :wink:

an that my friends is how you identify the sexual predators on WoW forums :policeman:

By chewing on tobacco? Youā€™re an odd sort.

too late pal ā€œTo Catch a Predatorā€ already has your IP pinged and are in route!