2k rating last season not getting accepted in any mplus groups

Like im really starting to hate this game sitting here over two hours constantly getting declined from every mplus group i sign up for because im arms even if i switch to fury its the same result. Whats this community vendetta against warriors?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s pretty bad. It usually takes me getting declined 25-30 times before I find a group.

1 Like

Shouldnt have to rely on my guild for to do everything in a mmo. Chill mythics on my birthday night hell no lolol

The pool of players to choose from in the 14-16 range is huge, I’m going with the 235 hunter, mage, or ele sham over the 227 warrior every time.

7 Likes

does ilvl mean he gonna pump? Whats with this ilvl elitist stuff in wow lol never understood it what if he bought a boost lol? Theirs no such thing a chill mythic plus night. come home and do mythic nahh deal lfg.

Why would someone pick you over more geared, better class alternatives in a pug setting? Does you having lower ilvl than them mean you’re gonna pump? No it doesn’t.

4 Likes

It does lol Been playing mmos awhile now and came from swtor idk if you know the culture there but its all about parsing and guess what i pump in wow too lol

You could be the most amazing 2k 227 iLevel warrior in the world, but that begs the question as to why you were just 2k last season. Idk about elitest but when i list a 15 key a few times this week i have 50+ 2400s from last season with 230-236 iLevel, not sure you’d even get a glance.

4 Likes

Why wasnt i higher because i cant get into any groups lolol Not gonna spend all my free time waiting lfg to do 15 lol Sure most of those people did heroic the first week

You’re one of 20 million DPS applying to that key.

Just run your own key, then you can’t be declined.

7 Likes

Stop whining dude. You’re a dps, you’re a dime a dozen, and groups are free to choose whatever they want. If you want to be a higher tier priority invite, play a support. Just from the way you write you sound kinda toxic, I wouldn’t wanna grp with you.

5 Likes

I’ll be real. You are a melee, I get flooded with tons of melee. Secondly 2k is considered low. It’s barely ksm lots of better players in queue. I mostly invite friends off bnet.

i have a hpal that gets instant inv i do play support but my main is melee lol thanks for the advice tho. Im toxic lololol wow is toxic and creates a toxic envoriment.

You could go prot…

3 Likes

Guess i should learn to tank then

2 Likes

what key levels are you trying to queue for?

A simple 15 people act like its a 20 or something usually have to settle for a 10 because thats the only one that i get into. Its unreal tbh.

well a 15 is the difficulty of an 18 last season. since you were only 2k io that means you done 15s only last season which is equal to a 12 this season. Your dungeon history also shows you failed to complete your 15 in time and barely made time for your lower level ones. That really doesnt help. I know where you’re coming from because i play a dps alt too, and once you grind out your io a little, it’ll increase your probability of being selected. Also, make some friends within your skill level and push with them. its a social game.

3 Likes

I did 15’s on ptr just fine before they nerfed it. I guess i have to bug my guild everytime i wanna do mplus. And you assume those were my deaths thats fair. thx for the info

I’m saying, if you’re as good as you say you are, you wouldnt have struggled with the multiple keys you have done. Its not just 1 bad key, its multiple. You dont have to bug your guild everytime, just the first couple of times to actually get some decent keys done to show others that you can do it. I also tried queueing straight into 15s on my ww monk so i know the struggle. grind out 14s and it’ll increase your probability. But the probability for a dps is still low because of the competition. Its going to be a numbers game

1 Like