2k rating last season not getting accepted in any mplus groups

1. You’re a DPS, get used to it.
  2. High keys want a specific comp, you want easy invites? Play a FOTM.

There is no vendetta against warriors. It’s your low IO. You were not 2k last season, you were 2k post-season after adjustment. Which is barely KSM level.

Run your own key?

2 Likes

I kinda dig the conspiracy threads. We all know this dude is not even on the radar. But we all know exactly why he’s getting declined. It can’t possibly be because no one’s scrolling to page 3 to find him.

The sentiment is pretty wide spread that he’s not going to be fun to be around, but no one knows that before inviting unless he messages someone while applying. Even the tank spot is a little competitive right now, but nah hell get in as an undesirable dps. :laughing:

1 Like

I like the new guy, especially when he says “sick burn” looking forward to see how this plays out!

1 Like

Welcome to the world of the M+ community, where your score and gear level dictates your overall skill level, which resets every major patch.

There’s a dude that I boosted through keys back in 8.3 (20’s, not just low weekly keys) who told me that my IO wasn’t high enough to get an invite to his key during earlyish 9.0. The SAME DUDE I CARRIED told me I wasn’t good enough to be in his key.

I’ve been declined to 2’s at 230 bags, I’ve been declined to 15’s for “not being geared enough” when I have that exact key 2 chested and I’m gear capped for the patch, and I’ve been called all sorts of different names for asking for some feedback on why I was booted from the group before the key started or just straight-up declined to something.

I’m a healer, I’m not even a DPS player.

That being said, I just run my own keys and fuel the toxic elitism by literally only inviting people with a high io / ilvl. I don’t care, if we’re going to play that game then we’ll play that game all day, I’ll just get my own key pushed as a result.

Honestly dude all the problems you are having would be solved by just running your own key. Invite whoever you want, you’ll never be declined because you’re forming the group. If you’re a good player it won’t take long to level a +10 to +15. Then you can run all the +15s you want.

1 Like

Getting strong “I don’t know what an interrupt is” vibes off this one.

2 Likes

i learned to interupt in swtor but nice try cool guy!

You’re pretty dead on, Splinter.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

sick reply !! got emm lol :clown_face:

thanks lmao :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: farming these like reacts :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: just need to get my karma up :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: this is a great thread :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: really getting that juice :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

thanks im glad you like it :yawning_face: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes:

Supply and demand.

There are A LOT of dps applying to these groups. Sometimes 40-50 dps apply for 2 spots.

Instead of looking for handouts and being an obnoxious brat, do what I did in BFA as an enhancement shaman and grind out your own keys. That’s how I hit 1800 and I was fine with never going over 2k for the simple fact that I had terrible RNG with corruption drops.

No one is required to play with you in meta content.

I’ll say it again, NO ONE IS REQUIRED TO PLAY WITH YOU, PERIOD.

You are the toxic one. Change your attitude before you expect anything from others.

4 Likes

This system is toxic and turns people toxic nice try though. I started at the end of bfa and i healed for all of that time because i couldnt find any groups on warrior so i played support just to play the game.

1 Like

are you just trying to see how patient the forum moderators are?

pushing boundaries instead of pushing keys…tsk tsk :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

@serrow go brother!

I’m not going to burn ya, I agree. Everyone is too busy trying to get into high lvl groups or being boosted to just want to play the game and progress. I reckon it’d be nice to actually find some people who just wanna play, who aren’t driven by this crazy desire to have a huge ilvl.

1 Like

I’ve been pugging my own key all week. Mainly just +15-17 and I drop it because I’m farming gear. I’m getting 20-30+ applicants each time I host my key and I’m just picking who has the highest RIO score and is of the comp that I want. Also, people are already setting iLvl 230 minimum requirement for keys.

2k io is low from last season. 2.3k+ is what people are looking for.

Run your own key and you won’t run into these problems.

What’s crazy is that people were setting that minimum last week.