2k+ ques on Whitemane

Except this is more like
You go do the paperwork to buy a tesla.
They tell you you can pick it up in 2 weeks.
10 days before you pick it up they let you know some issues may arise with it and urge you to get something else.
You ignore them and pick it anyway.
Then issues come up and you flip out.

If you ignore the free repair recalls, then complain your car failed that a recall you ignored would correct, then that’s on you.

As you remember there weren’t many server options in the beginning. We settled for what’s available and now we are being punished for it. Cool.

Funny because plenty of other people rerolled without issue…

Good for them, i have things to do and places to be. I have a job and a life, i can’t play wow 24/7 and just reroll because of Blizzard’s incompetence.

They warned you before the game went live.
But hey. Keep blaming everyone else.

This post warns that high pop servers would have severe queues when layering goes.

I am not blaming everyone, i am blaming the company that knew about the problem and didn’t do enough to fix the issue. There is a difference.

1 Like

They did. You ignored it. Qq more.

U should blame urself

Lol tha’t the whole point of this thread ain’t it?

You’re being unreasonable at this point.

You had to have seen the massive increase in the number of servers before, during, and shortly after launch.

You logged in every day knowing your server was on the “FULL” list.

You ignored the warnings that blizzard highly suggested people to move to other servers or face long queue times.

You ignored the warning signs when free transfers were announced.

… and you thought “NA THIS IS FINE”. (quick someone post the meme)

This is a player made problem and you were offered every opportunity to avoid it. Take the solution into your own hands and stop acting like an entitled snowflake.

2 Likes

Look. It’s simple. Blizzard made massive server Whitemane right? They made several massive servers like Whitemane because they didn’t want to make a bunch of normal servers due to price, lack of faith in their product, and gross underestimation of player interest in the game. So they took a lazy rout, figuring that a bunch of people will log on, check things out and leave right? Lo and behold, classic is mega popular, people didn’t leave and now all those people were stuck on supermassive servers because of Blizzard’s laziness and incompetence. So people rolled, invested time and effort and all that on those servers. Now you are saying that it is players fault that we rolled on those servers and and that we refuse to take transfers to dead servers? And i am being unreasonable here?

1 Like

Blizzard didnt. Players created huge pops. Blizzard offered free transfers.

This is a player created issue and you dont like it

I am not sure how to make my argument any clearer, it’s like talking to wall.

You are making your argument clear. Its just a bad one.

Blizzard didnt force you to roll on whitemane. You chose it. Blizzard warned you 3 months ago you would have queues and encouraged you to roll elsewhere or transfer.

You ignored this and stayed pat. And now you are unhappy with YOUR decision.

1 Like

Blizzard didn’t “make massive servers”. The people rolling on those servers made them that way.

You would have been just as pissed if Blizzard had capped the character creation on those servers.

Medium pop servers have over 2000 people on them. Your version of “dead” isn’t actually dead.

and yes - you’re being completely unreasonable.

Ok, so what? I just have to abandon everything, and reroll? I value my time, they shouldn’t have made servers that they knew would be unplayable in the first place, so people like me wouldn’t end up in the situation where we can’t play the game anymore. Simple as that.

1 Like

You could have rerolled before you began. You chose to ignore it.

YES.

If you valued your time you would have rerolled or transfered the very moment the queue was introduced. You obviously value complaining over playing the game.

You’ve been wasting your time on the forums for the past 3 hours COMPLAINING about you having to waste your time.

Oh, OH, how about this. I’m going to roll on whitemane right now. How does that make you feel?