2h DK PVE Concerns

How about a no?

Yeah, I’ve mentioned a change to GA and frostscythe in another post. A bit of a rework to both, but it wasn’t anything with a lot of thought to balance, just something i thought sounded more engaging.

More importantly, 2 stacks gives you leeway for using ERW. Use the first charge on the opener, then you can use the 2nd charge at any time within the next 2 minutes without worrying about wasting uses. Meaning you can use it at more opportune times in the fight than you otherwise could.

1 Like

MoP was when we hit the Zenith of bad Frost design. Obliterate was SO bad that DW literally cut it out of the rotation and instead opted to straight up spam Howling Blast.

Because of how terrible Obliterate was (and Rune recharge speed wasn’t affected by Haste) it made 2H Frost straight up vanilla Ret Paladin levels of non-viable.

I wish they would make Killing Machine buff permanent until consumed or make it last longer like maybe 45 seconds. Right now after a group of mobs dies in a dungeon, it is a race to make it to the next group of mobs before it expires and most of the time it does expire for me :frowning: While most classes have their abilities and buff mostly ready and can do upfront burst easily, ours is tied to KM so having it expires before next group of mob basically puts us really behind on chain puling.

Never said anything about it being good just that it happened.
Hopefully though we don’t return to bad design.

1 Like

Already there if people are asking for reworks.