Five New WoW Classic Realms are Now Open -- Updated 5:20 p.m. PDT August 26

This is pisspoor service at best. You had plenty of time to not let this happen.

3 Likes

Disconnects affect the que…i think after a certain length of time you get dc’d

1 Like

More servers should of been added from the start so guilds could coordinate. You cant expect half a guild to reroll on another server cause other half is stuck in queue.

2 Likes

umadbruh?needahugbruh? it was expected and trust me it was even worst when TBC came out

Saw it coming weeks ago. One PvP realm for an entire region is just lazy and poor planning.

3 Likes

Updated the OP above. We’ve added Ashkandi, Kirtonos, and Rattlegore.

3 Likes

Significantly more servers SHOULD have been added prior to launch, and even more servers need to be added now.

We were assured during that Reddit AMA earlier this week that literally EXACTLY THIS wouldn’t occur.

There is literally not a single US-E PVP realm that I’m going to be able to play tonight. It’s 8:15PM and I’m still in spot 3208 for the “brand new” pvp server.

Haven’t been so disappointed in blizz since I hit 120…

1 Like

Please, just one more PvP server for OCE… Just one

12 Likes

are any of these OCE servers?? i’ve got friends backed up to 10k in queue!! ive been waiting 2 n a half hours and still at 2700

9 Likes

I want to try and join one of these new servers, but I’ve been in queue for an hour and feel like I should see this thing through :frowning:

Oceanic Servers pls 1 pvp server wtf are u smokin

11 Likes

Of course they aren’t OCE. Meanwhile half of south east asia is trying to log into our regions single pvp server right now.

7 Likes

No new Oceanic server? 360min+ wait times…

6 Likes

Goodluck, been in que on 2 pcs here since 4pm, 1 just got into char select screen goto log in and world servers down. Other account at 700th que at 20mins still. billion dollar company 12 dollar servers

Watch out the donker above you may use tween words on you for pointing out bad service practices.

ok 2 things.

1- reddit is nothing more than an emmanation of 4chan.
2- reddit does not represent blizzards forums or wowhead.

be P A T I E N T

Legit just open up one more OCE pvp server

9 Likes

we need another oce pvp server

9 Likes

Just one more Oceanic PvP server PLEASE. Arugal is clearly as bad as the worst US servers.

9 Likes

Oceanic PVP?

10 Likes