26/30 people in my AB match are bots

He asked “How do you know they’re bots?”

That’s a valid question. People make all kinds of assumptions. I’ve had people assume I was a bot and report me, my guildmate got reported and even banned (until he got it overturned) because people saw a Paladin in Stratholme and just reported as a bot.

you’re a bot.

3 Likes

Idk being av is 40 it seems ur missing 10 people.

Arathi Basin (AB) is not AV, are you okay?

Also, read above on how theyre bots.

2 Likes

So… it says AB, not AV…

3 Likes

The Op edited his mistake.

It’s said that since I replied, and you responded after me…

yeah idk people cant read, and have no intuition

Doesnt mean I went back up to read what he edited after already reading it the first time. Then i looked at comments.

Sure you arent thinking of the AV post that is similar?

well your posts dont even contribute to the thread bro, what is the point of posting AV has 40 people not 30 in this thread. People are so worthless.

1 Like

Neither does a thread that shows 0 evidence.

Just a claim that both teams had bots.

ive seen ppl call all kinds of things bots

i dont care enough to upload evidence, everyone agrees with me.
If YOU want more evidence go make a DK and queue for AB.

My op wasn’t even about proving people are botting. I was asking if rules about botting were being reinforced since my entire match is made of botting DKs.

1 Like

Here’s a little montage from the games I played on my DK today:

They’re bots, they will follow that exact path even if they die and get separated from their group. Even if they were multiboxers, there’s no way to multibox like this without breaking the rules now.

6 Likes

Its actually really unfun playing bgs right now, its just like you and 2 other people fighting a bot army

1 Like

Hey finally pictures. yea those look like bots in AV. now we need to see the AB ones from the OP.

Its pretty disgusting what this game has become.

3 Likes

Don’t worry guys if you go afk in a tower for 13 seconds you’re getting a 30 day ban.
Meanwhile DK train.

ill start botting and let you guys know if i get banned

2 Likes

I have pretty much never seen a pvp bot, afk on the other hand yes. I highly doubt you had 26 bots in your game