26/30 people in my AB match are bots

Is this just what WoW has become?
Are there no more in game GMs?
Can I bot?
Are they being punished?

Bg’s are very unfun if there are only 4 human players against 26 bots.
I kinda don’t even want to play and want to request a refund. Didn’t know the game was so dead / infested.

If they arn’t going to get punished i might as well bot in bgs as well right? Anyone know if its against the rules and they just dont care? or is it not.

EDIT: Pictures
https://ibb.co/KF5m06y
https://ibb.co/jMRywpz

NEXT GAME
https://ibb.co/z8gdc7B

10 Likes

How do you know they’re bots?

6 Likes

…because there are 11 people walking identically on the same tiles. all gripping at the same time, same pathing, same items, same levels

12 Likes

jesus this game and community suck so bad now lol
hope riots mmo comes out before im too old

10 Likes

That sounds more like a multi-boxer and not a bot.

4 Likes

Ya i have a list of over 175 bots with video, nothing will be done about it. They need the money to pad subs for quarterly report

3 Likes

no, it doesnt actually, thats not how you multibox
how would u path a dead character to one that ur fighting with ur multibox?

I guess this guy was right calling u stupid lol

5 Likes

He just tries to stir the community up, I honestly do not know how he is even allowed to post on the forums, he has been on retail side doing same thing. Very toxic person, tries to cause hate and anger. Bliz should be aware of him

6 Likes

You switch to the active panel. On death it can happen automatically I believe.

Boxing is super easy if it’s all the same class.

1 Like

Yes, it is. Multi-boxers all follow each other and use one keypress which translates to an action across multiple different clients. It’s exactly what you described.

Why would bots all have the same items and same levels? That doesn’t make any sense. It does make sense for a multi-boxer to have all the same items and levels though.

1 Like

AV is 40 vs 40, not 30 v 30.

No way 87% of your team was bots.

I can tell from your posts in this thread OP that you don’t really understand much.

1 Like

hOw Do YoU kNoW tHeY’rE bOtS?

Jesus, how do you function daily?

13 Likes

They literally don’t care, you can buy gold, bot, sell and buy accounts. Blizzard doesn’t even bother to make sure you can log in or if a quest works, much less worry about the integrity of their game.

4 Likes

Yup, that’s the question. Can you answer it since the OP can’t?

1 Like

Well the story does sound more like it was a multiboxer and not bots.

1 Like

okay Blooms. This is a true facepalm comment from you right now.

So I’m a multiboxer. You can’t /follow in battlegrounds. You would struggle to achieve pinpoint movement broadcasting assuming you were breaking TOS and using key broadcasting. I know, because before they banned broadcasting, I tried multiboxing in Diablo 3 and no matter how good you are, the characters will unsync eventually. Watch any D3 multiboxer and they have methods to resync their characters (usually in a corner)

I’ve seen the bots OP is talking about. When they reach Frostwolf Keep, they res, walk towards afk hill, avoid the bridge because that’s slightly faster pathing, and then afk right in front of afk hill.

And since I’m a person who knows everything, I just so happen to be aware of the community and program name responsible for this, and considering how it has grown in popularity since mid-TBC, the problem is becoming not just a commercial issue onset by commercial enterprises in Indonesia, but now the average user is contributing heavily as well.

13 Likes

Let’s assume it wasn’t bots (despite there being multiple posts on other websites showing blatant botting of low level DKs all following the same pathing and getting farmed by enemy players) and it was somebody multiboxing, if they were all performing the exact same inputs, they would have to be using a program to duplicate those inputs, which has been against ToS for some time now.

yeah ive multiboxed i know they cant do what im seeing.
They are 100% bots, no one responds, they all run the same route, u cant multibox this. also, why are there 26/30 of my AB players doing it?

Also, meant AB, not AV

2 Likes

I haven’t speculated on if he was or wasn’t breaking the EULA. I have simply stated that it sounds more like a multi-boxer, and not a bot.

Ok, and so how do you know they’re bots and not a multi-boxer?

If that’s the case, you’d be able to tell us how you know they’re bots and not multi-boxers.

No one has speculated on whether the EULA is being broken or not by the alleged action.

Multiboxer here, former user of software before the TOS change.

Even if they were going against TOS and using full broadcasting, the main account performs actions ever-slightly before the follower accounts. If they’re doing them with exact timing, it’s most likely an action originating at the character level, aka a bot.

People come on here saying “OmGz He IS de MultibERXER”

Bro if you want verification of a multiboxer, upload a video, and one who has been doing it since Classic day 1 can tell you if it’s MB or not. I can tell you what method they’re using just by looking at their game play.

Currently there’s three methods in general use:

• Resized windows, two monitors, mouseover each window to perform an action (completely within TOS)
  • Program-assisted round-robin activation. Against TOS but the wider MB community wrongly believes it’s compliant (the rules state NO software for ANY facilitation of multiboxing)
  • Program-assisted pure broadcasting. Entirely banned in every sense. People using this method know they’re going against TOS.
2 Likes