26/30 people in my AB match are bots

asking if its against tos was in my OP you wierdo, go to school

4 Likes

Relevance? My first point was to establish if they were bots or multi-boxing. We haven’t reached an agreement there yet. Once that’s figured out, then we can speculate on whether or not the EULA is being broken.

they are not multiboxing…it is very…very…very obvious. they get stuck and have trash pathing. It literally looks like we’re in 2008 and im using HonorBuddy

3 Likes

The first obvious clue is they’d have to be able to achieve two things that rely heavily upon one another:

• Follow an exact path
  • Follow another player in a battleground

Even if you have someone on /follow in the real game world, they don’t follow the exact path as the person they’re following. Seriously, go try it and navigate the ramps in Thunderbluff. It’s annoying.

Secondly, /follow doesn’t work in battlegrounds.

3 Likes

Tell your remaining 2 brain cells to stop fighting for dominance for a moment and work together.

3 Likes

Except you can multi-box without /follow.

yeah with full macro broadcasting, which is against tos…

4 Likes

You’d have to pray riots community doesn’t all follow lol….

Edit: cause lemme tell you…… The grass isn’t greener with league community

Which means we can’t really know if they’re bots or multi-boxing with the details you gave alone, unfortunately.

League community is just competitively toxic, doesnt feel like the community wants the game to fail or to harm eachother like WoWs

2 Likes

This was covered in a previous reply.

I’m willing to change my view on it with a demonstration.

3 Likes

ITT: we pretend that it’s totally normal in AV for (7) mid-60s Death Knights to all be galloping in a perfect line from the Horde cave to the Field of Strife (and beyond, if not intercepted by some players)

Wrypoggg
GGdcpoo
Zaqhuliahab
Mjaswert
Bviopliop
Hgbeetks
Askluyrt

They’re all wearing the DK starting gear. No enchants. No variation. LOL WHAT THE ARE ODDS!?

And if a player intercepts these obviously highly coordinated TOTALLY NOT BOTS THO in the Field of Strife, the DKs all use the exact same sequence of attacks. No variation! LOL WHAT ARE THE ODDS!?

7 Likes

maybe u cant, because ur deficient i can tell by ur post count

2 Likes

No, even then it’s not viable. Lag between clients is a real thing even on the same PC.

1 Like

Right, so you can’t know for sure if they’re multi-boxing or botting. You can only speculate.

Well if you can, again, tell us how? You keep alluding to the fact that you alone can tell, but you can’t explain how you can. What are you basing it off of, a hunch?

Honestly, I should expect nothing less from a Blizzard bootlicker.

The amount of defending you do against the idea that there are bots in your daddy Blizzard’s game. Actually embarrassing.

4 Likes

possibly, i was just giving it the benefit, maybe multiboxers use cloud sync now or something idk lol.

I mean they are obviously bots, ive been playing mmos since ultima, its very obvious to me. , even the movement you can tell, they dont move in combat

ALL the fights I see are just 4 dks standing perfectly still spamming on eachother.
There is no movement during the fights until someone dies. Then they move there characters slowly around with what looks like a turn key instead of mouse movement.
Its the most obvious botting ive ever seen in any video game

OP, upload video or delete the post. Bloomsday has you dead to rights for his daddy Blizzard.

1 Like

can i upload videos here?

the bot fights are funny af to watch, id join a game and upload vid rn

1 Like

Nah, bloomsday is a tool fool just put him on ignore and disregard everything he says.

3 Likes