$25 (taxes in) a month is just too much, i just cancelled my subscription

It only applies to game cards.

Those things we haven’t bought since 2008

2 Likes

A lot of people do not have credit cards and rely on game time cards to play

1 Like

How else am I going to steal the 3 month xbox live card and return the mic bundle back to walmart 5x in a row, oh wait wrong platform.

3 Likes

Hard pass. Good luck in your crusade.

can’t you use a bank card to buy stuff, or does it cost way to much money to have a Bank Account now a days?

Genuinely asking.

Just some info I’ve had a Bank Account since I was 16. When I started working, but I also was born in the United States so not sure how the banking system works in other countries.

This is why Facebook has ruined your brains. You only read a title and form a solid opinion on just that

3 Likes

I couldn’t get much past the character creation screen… Didn’t even make it through the intro area.

1 Like

It went up? I’m out. I have two months left and I’m not enjoying this expansion anyway.

a hope a LOT of good samaritans like you will do the same so the message is clear.

sadly im too addicted to be one of them. BUT YALL DO IT PLS!

In Canada you cant use a bank card… you have to use an actual Credit Card endorsed by visa or master card. I dont even think you can use prepaid cards. So there is going to be a group of folks that this will affect.

1 Like

You still buy game cards?

Just get a bank and you’ll be fine lol

1 Like

Oh, gotcha so it’s either pay the extra money for a game card or hope your credit is good enough to get a credit card?

Is this real? If someone has a 500 credit score then a wow sub should be the least of their immediate concerns

2 Likes

Yea I mean Blizz dont give a shiz nor does any one else on this forum unless it affects them. I get it its society today. Big picture its not good for the game to lock a subset of the population out of the game. I dont get Blizzards rationale here but what ever Kotick needs a bigger bonus.

1 Like

That’s a good point. Call your congresscritter and urge them to allow food stamps to be used for WoW subscriptions!

2 Likes

What? I use a visa debit card in Canada. Wow payments come out of my checking account. I keep no credit cards at all

Also buy steam games, shop on Amazon or whatever. All debit.

6 Likes

Man these threads…

OP: “I CANCELED MY SUB HOW DARE YOU RAISE THE PRICE OF MY SUB”

Blizz: “Did you even read our post where we said that sub prices remain the same?”

OP: “CORPORATE GRREEEDDD”

I’m by no means a simp for Blizzard but c’mon, if you’re going to attack Blizzard then please have some teeth behind it.

10 Likes

Pretty much and also any one under 18 cant get a credit card as well and will now have to go prepare a pitch to their parents during covid where a large chunk have lost their jobs. Combined with the oil bust its not a very wise move. Although it doesn’t affect me it just seems extremely short sighted on Blziz part in the current economy.

some ppl are kinda weird here.

a bigmac meal being 20$ instead of 10$ wouldnt affect me much - thats no reason to pay 20$ for a bigmac… thats just being dumb.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but there is no other product on the market that I know of that provides me with countless hours of entertainment each month for only $15. I’m not sure what the $25 you are talking about, but I would pay $100/month to be honest. I pay that much for cable, and I don’t watch TV as much as I play wow.

3 Likes