25 Conq Per Win

TBH conquest per win should increase as you go up in rating.
Like if you are at 2000+you should be getting like 150 a win at that point.

1 Like

The 9.1 gear shift was the worst thing that could’ve happened. Previously, you could at least take some PVE gear from your vault and it’d be okay in PVP or vice versa (nothing like BFA where pve gear was >>>all). Now there’s even more of this mEaNiNgfUl cHoIcE garbage where if you dont get a weapon from your vault, you are permanently behind 3 weeks of gear until everyone is capped (2 months that takes btw) because of the conquest saved from winning the vault lotto.

I am so so so sick of “meaningful choice” being constantly forced to choose between a lesser of two evils and limiting myself to one area of content (covenants are the same problem, but thats off topic).

A choice should be on how to be stronger, not what content ill play for the next two weeks (Or realistically the first 2-3 months of a patch since picking pve over pvp once sets you behind in the other by at least a week).

1 Like

agree it is capping conquest plus slot machine vault plus whatever you could get from pve plus grinding legendaries/conduits/renown all in pve

plus the super time sink korthia if it is still better than anything else you could find/loot for some slots

1 Like

This is one of the worst things that i think people dont get. If you got a weapon in your vault, for some classes, like DK, Warriors, Rets, basically anything that uses a 2h weapon, thats 3 items that you can now get that normally you would have had to wait.

Honestly weapons should not even be something you can get in the vaults.

Whats sucks, is, becuse of the vault, you are forced to either pick pve, or pvp, you literally can not afford to NOT get a pvp item from the vault. Worse yet, is the vault can screw you by giving you items you already have, and are now behind a week.

3 Likes

25 per win is definitely not a fair amount lmao. Should be 35 atleast maybe 50 across the board it’s a huge grind to cap.

It is meant to be a time investment. You are getting the best PvP gear in the game. Even then, its very generous with how much it gives!

Shouldn’t have to WIN 22 games a week to cap that’s a ton. It should just go back to being 10 wins to cap.

6 Likes

You can earn conquest in more than just one way.

A Battleground win gives 45 Conquest for instance, and the daily Brawl win gives another 45.

It is very easy to get capped.

1 Like

Not everyone - I can literally only play one night a week which is used for arena. During the week I get 10-15 min spurts I can login which is used for covenant stuff.

I am not sure if you actually realize how stupid you sound right now or not.

If you only ever want to play 1 Character and only play only PvP than sure it is possible but still a trash experience.

If you get an itch to play an alt than the struggle to cap from 0 Conq is absolutely the most terrible thing I have experienced in a game.

But we both know you are just a bad troll with nothing better to do.

That dude’s trolling. Don’t take the bait.

I have 4 alts already at max level, and capped on conquest.

I don’t see how or why you are struggling?

Perhaps an MMORPG, where gear upgrades are an important aspect of the game, isn’t for you then.

I’d suggest checking out some other games.

the problem is when you’re trying to play catch up on alts

have fun grinding 5k conquest at 25 per game getting one shot each game

1 Like

I’m not “struggling” and reach cap each Friday night. With that said, it would be nice if it was like previous expansions where it was 10 wins to cap. This would accomplish two things…

1. Speed up the time you can buy your new piece speeding up the time you are on even footing with other players you fight against.

2. Make it easier for alts. Each week you miss is an extra 21 wins you need to cap, which more than double than previous expansions. Have a new character 3 months after the release of 9.1? Congrats, now you just need to win 252 games to cap a opposed to 120.

Again, the game is not built around just 2v2’s.

You can get 90 conquest a day from just 2 BG wins, which is almost 1/5 of your conquest cap.

It already is easy to get conquest, just do other activities. That is what an MMORPG is about.

When are we going to band together and report the level 10s for trolling.

4 Likes

Can you explain how exactly I am trolling? I am giving my opinion on an opinionated topic.

Can you explain how you swallow with your lip pulled over your face like that?

2 Likes

You used to need 10 wins to cap for maximum rewards. Now you need 20 wins for the weekly conquest increase. Why was it doubled?

Honor gains need to be increased a lot in all forms of content. Players should be able to get their starter pvp set quickly.

The cap is certainly too low. If you want to get the full conquest set you need to wait ~18-20 weeks if you’re not taking great vault rewards.

pvp and pve rewards from the vault should be decoupled.

Make you ask yourself why it was increased?

Seems like short term gain for long term loss. People will put up with it at first but then burn out over time.

I think the vault causes more problems than it solves. Without getting a vault piece every week it takes 18-20 weeks to get a full conquest set and if you get a vault piece every week with a ton of luck you’ll get the full set in about half the time depending on what vault pieces you get. This divide is HUGE imo.

1800 conquest is 3 weeks of rewards including the first week being 800 conquest.

I think the old system of 10 wins = cap was fair. So, 50 conquest per win in 2s.

Just because it’s easy doesn’t mean it’s not disrespecting player’s time. And we already get that enough from many other aspects of the game. No need to have it for conquest cap as well.

I think this leads to people just not playing the game when they see a wall that large. It would be nice if you got 50-200 conquest per win depending on how far behind the cap you are.

2 Likes

Both my weapons are vault weapons.