25 Conq Per Win

This has to be the biggest meme to ever hit the game.

28 Likes

The only thing left to float the rbg bracket

2 Likes

wish they’d double the honor gained in rbgs and double the conq gained in arenas

19 Likes

Conq being capped is the biggest meme of them all imo.

8 Likes

yeah… people say capped makes it a level playing field. But when i am missing 3 vaults this ssn so far on an undergeared alt… no thanks. im permanently behind.

10 Likes

Yup… Tbc-wod… You could cap in 8-10 games. Craziness.

4 Likes

blizzard needs player metrics so bad that theyll risk people quitting the game for bad design to get them.

35 win per cap 2s

50 per win per cap 3s

why not. 10 wins in 3s is cap, little bit extra to get it in 2s but it isnt such a slug fest

5 Likes

I personally believe 25 conquest per win to be a fair amount. You only need to earn 550 a week, and they already give you an extra piece of gear through the vault.

You will get cap before even unlocking the second vault option in most cases.

Debatable.

1 Like

Well, in most expansions there was no PvP gear in the vaults.

Blizzard has been super generous with giving PvP gear in the Vaults as an extra reward to us players!

1 Like

I find the conquest amount lees troublesome than the honor for vault from arenas amount.

ya its ALMOST like 9.1 pvp gearing is just worse than 9.0 :thinking:
“fixed” a problem that didnt exist, made things worse, and didnt fix any actual issues

Although that’s pretty in keeping with how blizzard seems to handle their work culture as well

4 Likes

I know you’re trolling, but nobody else brought it up.

Anyone else hate the vault? I could care less for rng gearing. Give me back tbc-wod. Legit lol

4 Likes

Hate it. Give me a much larger conq cap and let me buy what i want. Lame that some folks got weps in first vault.

8 Likes

I haven’t gotten a single weapon on any of my 4 pvp characters.

2 Likes

Same, man. Same.

1 Like

All the rank 1 players have the wow devs on their side and magically got them week 1. This guy got 1 the first week and another the next week. I mean really?

I miss beginning of legion when you could legit cap in like 30mins or something. Knew it was gonna be nerfed.

Are you wearing a tin foil hat right now? Lol

1 Like

Are you wearing a dick on yours?

1 Like