234 Destro Warlock LF Heroic/Mythic Guild

I am currently still raiding in a casual guild with some friends, however I am looking to join a more serious heroic/mythic guild.

Dedicated player, looking for a ground of individuals who want to push content and run weekly mythic +'s as well. I also have a Holy Priest that currently I just run keys on but love to join an alt raid and heal.

When it comes to raid performance it typically parse in the 80%+ range for every fight.

Currently on Thrall but if works out well I am willing to transfer servers.

Max Enchanter / Tailor

Hi We raid Fri/Sat from 8pm-10:30 pst on MalG. If those day/times work for you I’d love to chat on disc Mae#0128

Hey, I’m an officer in the guild Yogurt n Chill on Mal’Ganis. We’re currently 10/10 H and have been pugging 1/10 M for a couple weeks now. We raid Tues, Weds, Thurs 6-9pm PST. We’re a newly formed guild so we are still trying to fill out our roster to fully start pushing into mythic raiding. Feel free to add me on discord, YungWern#3617 or BNET YungWern#1150 so we can talk a bit more if you’re interested.

Progress:
SoD progress: 3/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Are you willing to go alliance? If so I have an immediate opening for a Range DPS, especially a good reliable lock. We raid Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. We are 9/10H ( going to be 10/10H this week) and 3/10M already.

Btag: Krazy#1922
Discord: Krazy#6618

Hiya! I don’t know if you’re interested at all in Alliance or if you’ve already found a new guild, but I figured I’d respond all the same.
I’m a raider in < Ashes >. Server: Fizzcrank/Aggramar, Faction: Alliance. Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30 CST.
We’re a casual mythic guild. We were 6/10 CN. Last night we got AotC (full H clear in one night, one-shots except for Fatescribe and Sylvanas). Tonight is our first night in mythic aside from Tarragrue the past few weeks. We’re looking for a few more people to fill out our roster. We’re a pretty laidback team. We have a good number of people pushing higher keys and a few who love the PvP scene.

If that at all sounds appealing to you, let me know! Good luck out there!

Discord: kationka#1818

[Agreeing Loudly] Horde - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST

9/10H SoD 6/10M CN We are currently looking for DPS for mythic progression. We are a close knit guild and are looking for players with a drive to improve and succeed.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

4/10M 10/10H looking to add a warlock. Hit me up Abe1224#1820

Hi I am Urobar of Autonomy!

Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We are currently 9/10H and looking for people to start into Mythic SoD with! We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - Extra High priority
Mage - Extra High priority
Shadow Priest - High priority
Boomkin - High priority
Melee - low priority

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

Add me and we can chat. 2 night 2/10M 9/10H guild on Zul’jin. Darosent#1386

Hey there, if you can raid weekend afternoons (2-5 PM Sat/Sun) I’d love to chat more. My guild is currently 6/10H. Feel free to reach out in discord if you’re interested. GrefGreag#1358

Hey Zan - We’re Horde on Tich. Currently 9/10H 1/10M and will be starting Mythic prog on Tuesday. We raid T/W 9-12pm EST.

Would be happy to chat more. Disc is Tazer#1603

Add my lets chat: Btag Tyrue#1545 or discord Tyrue#1556

9/10H - Starting Mythic prog Friday
Wednesday/Friday 7:30pm-10:30pm PST
[H] Tichondrius

Hello Zantros - from a fellow Thrallian!

Mourning Shadows offers a casual AOTC oriented raid schedule. We all love to play the game - but not all of us have tons of time to game the way we used to. We are currently working our way through heroic prog (10/10n, 3/10 H).

We raid one night a week on Sunday evenings 9-12PM EST/6-9PM PST. There is usually a few folks on each evening as well for filler content like keys and Torghast.

If our group sounds like it might be a good fit for you - Hit one of us up on bnet or discord. Look forward to hearing from you.

For more information contact:
Guild Leader :Liryia/Bellany: BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet
Raid Leader Canta: Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on bent
Officer: Nettichi: Nettie#2211 disc or Nettie#1867 bnet
Officer: Elerairah: Elerairah#7793 disc or Elerairah#1892 bnet

Perpetual on Eonar is looking for more dedicated players to round out our roster. Our guild has been around since the beginning of MoP until last expansion when we took a break. We reformed the guild this expansion with a renewed goal of getting Cutting Edge.

We are made up of a group of people that have raided together for the better part of 8 years including multiple CE and top 100 players. We enjoy a relaxed raiding environment with the expectation that everyone is doing what they must to improve.

Progression:
8/10M Castle Nathria
10/10H Sanctum of Domination
3/10M Sanctum of Domination

Raid Times:

Wed/Thurs - 9pm-12am EST

Optional raids and M+ throughout the week.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Non Druid Healer

DPS: Skilled DPS

We are willing to assist in transfer costs for exceptional players.

Application: https://forms.gle/u4s8NM38qhDLcwcA9

Scooter#11651 on BTag
Scooter#4601 on Discord

Add me if you’re interested. 1/10M, 9/10H
Jaystir#1204 - Discord

Hey Zantros,
Reading your post! We have a spot open on your team you would be fantastic for! Looking to fill our Mythic roaster and give a home to players long term as we have a few core players that have life commitments coming up soon and won’t be able to raid. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 25+/30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve/ do raid prep. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, are personal responsibility BUT we help with everything as a guild. Would love to get you in discord a chat more!

On top of that along with myself we have 8-15 players that push high keys all had KSM + (s1) about 6 of us have it (s2) now and the rest will being getting it organically the next week or two PLUS KSM ALTs. We expect in 3-4 weeks we’ll be pushing 18-20s in guild without any heavy lifting. If interested too we have a partnership with another guild to sell key runs 10+ and 15+ you can sign up for for extra gold.

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
9/10H & 1/10M SOD

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 6-8pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

WHY BRIG!

A casual approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

Let’s get in Discord or In-game and let’s talk
Recruitment Contact
Bnet: TreeBierd#1123
In-Game: Ororue
Discord: Oro#6621

Hey Zantros,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 9/10H and 3/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10CST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in a need of a Warlock to join our core raiding team. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Hello Zantros! We are an Alliance guild but I think we would fit your raid desires perfectly! Give me a shout on Discord! Info is below. Shadow

Nox Oriens (9/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a main tank or off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Confinement on Mal’ganis (US) is recruiting DPS spots as we focus more on mythic. We are currently 1/10M | 9/10H and looking to fill quickly.

Feel free to reach out if you are interested!

-Btag: Vistakillz#1626
-Discord: Vista#9264