234 Destro Warlock LF Heroic/Mythic Guild

Hey there,

We would be interested in you if you are still looking. Here is the deets:

Best of luck on your search!
Diomedes

Hey there warlock friend!

We are looking for someone like you. We are a 1/10M guild. We raid T & Th 730-10PM CST.

Add me to bnet if you’re interseted. Rhynno#1114

Hello Zantros!

I’m Crittershift, an officer of After Nightfall on Tichondrius. You sound like someone who would fit perfectly into our raid roster! We are in need of warlocks as we currently do not have any active ones. Please check us out and apply if interested.

We have the perfect home for you!

Hey! I see you are looking for a guild, let me know if your interested.

[H] Divine - Tichondrius
1/10M - 9/10H - Wednesday / Friday 10:30pm - 1:30am EST

We are an active adult guild of very close players that have been raiding together for the last few years. We are seeking players that are eager to get into mythic raiding with the intention of pushing CE content this tier. We have consistent progression from week to week. We are a mainly evening/night time guild as many of our members have jobs and kids how ever you may find a few people online through out the day. We require at least 90% attendance for our raid team.

What you can expect from us: We are a dedicated group of players that sets time aside to ensure we raid every week consistently and are competitive in nature but each of us are able to take criticism to improve our game play and guild as a whole. We provide raid consumables and gems/enchants every week and have an an active friendly community that is willing to push mythic keystones outside of raid.

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Brewmaster Tank (Prefered)
-1 Strong Hpally or Holy Priest (dps offspec prefered)
-1 Warlock (any spec)
-1 mage (any spec)
-1 Havoc DH
-1 Warrior

Will consider other classes, this is just our highest priority list.

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 8/10 H 10/10 N SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods/Bigwigs
Angry Assignments
Weak auras
ERT

Please contact coltongrundy#1258- DPS officer
Caryn#1711 - GM
Hamster#11648 - Recruitment Officer
LadyTaisho#1762 - Healing Officer

Guild & Server: Carried Horde US Kiljaeden
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 6PM to 9PM PST (9-12 EST)
Current Progression: 9/10H SOD
Recruitment Contacts: Discord Gorlock#7739. Bnet Gorlock#1163
Logs available by request

Requirements: Current logs, 90%+ attendance, working mic, good attitude, and willingness to improve.
Needs: High Priority Venth Hpally, disc or shadow Priest - dps warrior, windwalker or mistweaver monk. Warlock and hunter. All others considered.

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Disc Priest or Holy Paladin
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman, Windwalker Monk and Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

were 10/10H 1/10 mythic we raid fri/sat 11-2am est if ur interested we start mythic prog tomorrow.
add me on
bnet vesiege#1619
discord diedandangry#3227

Hey there, we’re on Illidan . We are 9/10 H (down to 60%) and 1/10 M. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm CST.

Can add me on Bnet: Banana#13769

Or add one of us on discord: B.P.#4576, Slizzor#1955, Sparkz-_^#4987

Hey Zantros

Illidan Track Club is looking for DPS and need a Warlock. We just transferred to Illidan and are currently 6/10H and some our players have up to 4/10M. We got 6/10M CN before taking a break before 9.1. Our raid times are currently T/W/Sun 8:30pm - 11:30pm server, but will be moving to 2 days once we get done with Heroic. Let me know if you are interested.

Lachesis | Lachesis #2496 or Rora#1663 (btag)
Bennyboo | Ben (jamin)#2702 or Benjibear#1111(btag)

If you are willing to transfer alliance we may be the guild for you.

Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

The Order of the Sliver Hand participates in:

PvE
Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Our plan is to clear 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination and then progress into Heroic.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP
Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME
If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage
Challenges: BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

Hey Zantros!

[A] Too Stupid To Quit (US-Sargeras) is looking for some strong DPS for 9.1 push into mythic. We’re currently 10/10H 1/10M, aiming for at least 8/10M this tier, but never opposed to going further. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we do a fair amount of mythic plus outside of raid as well.

If you’re interested and not against transferring to alliance, I’d love to chat with you further. You can reach me on discord (Cy#4103) or bnet (Yawn#11282). Hit me up!

Cheers!

What up Zantros!

If none of the other guilds that have responded have peaked your interests, definitely get in touch with me and let’s chat! I’ll link my guild post below so you can see what we’re about and if it fits your needs.

Notable info: 10/10H - fresh guild - looking to get 6/10M this tier and push CE next tier after roster solidifies more. We run 16-20 keys daily, and raid Tues/Weds 9pm -12 am EST.

Recruiting for 1 healer and 3-4 DPS players. Feel free to add me on discord to chat, ramsay#8546

Welcome to chilis is looking for additional core team members for our ranged DPS. We are a competitive guild look to approve and push faster and harder this tier. We achieve 7/10M for our first tier and looking to achieve CE this tier!

We are currently 4/10M!

Raid times - T/W 9:30-12 EST Sun 9:00P - 12:00A EST

We also supply guild repairs, feasts, and cauldrons.

Furthermore, I’d like to say our community that we have built is second to none!!

Please reach out to me if you have further questions or/and show interest for our guild.

Hiddentroll#12347