234 Alliance Holy Priest looking for a home

Hi there! I am a long time player (2006) looking for a new home for AOTC and early mythic raiding. I play almost every day and enjoy raiding with a regular group of fun people. I like mythic pluses, getting KSM last tier and at 1700 rating currently. I like to always push myself, watching videos and learning about whatever class I play.

My available hours for raiding are Mon-Friday 6pm-10:30 (might be able to push until 11pm for one weeknight EST. I also would be happy in a weekend guild, particularly a morning one. I would prefer a 2 night a week guild but could possibly do three if the days work out.

History: Been raiding on and off since BC, but recently been raiding continuously since 8.3. 5/12 M Nyalotha and 2/10 CN. I have raided at AOTC level on every healing class and spec except for Holy Paladin so I have a lot of knowledge of healing classes and cooldowns etc…. I also have a 224 resto Druid (my main last tier) that could be ready to go in a week or two.

My preference is for an established no drama guild or a community of long time players who are experienced. I am currently on the Stormrage server but would be open to a transfer. I am not interested in going Horde however.

Thanks for your consideration and let me know if you are interested.

Anatula,

Our raid is looking to add another healer. Our main focus is finding fun to raid with, low drama people that share the same goals as our team - clearing Heroic. Our guild is also active running Mythic+'s. There is a group going most evenings.

We are very laid back and stable. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est. You can learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk more about it if you are interested.

BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenföld | Sevenfôld | Evenafter

Hello! I’m Ox the GM of Atrophy an Alliance Stormrage CE guild. 10/10 M last tier and currently clearing through Sanctum. Our raid times are Thurs. sun. Mon. 730 -1030 pm EST. Our current needs are…

DPS
Pumpers of any class or spec will be considered! Especially looking for ranged atm!!!
Spriest and Boomy more than anything else!

HEALERS
Any pumper healers out there!?! Any healer need apply! <3

Again, any exceptional player with high exp and good logs will be looked at regardless of class or spec!

We are a Mythic progression oriented guild. Multiple CEs through past tiers. Each tier our rank has gotten better and were looking to continue that trend. Biggest thing were looking for are players with a good, positive attitude, mechanically sound, and knowledge of the class / spec they are playing.

If you’re interested, or have any questions, add me on bnet and i’ll get back to you asap!

Bnet: Cadeorade#1258