232 demo lock looking for a home

I am currently coming back from a break but am looking for a long-term home. I have AOTC experience on multiple dps and healers but am looking to come back to the game with my warlock. I understand that my ilvl is a little low, so I am not looking to jump into a groups raid team right now, unless they are ok with it. I am looking at finding at home and if not able to raid now, working on getting that way as fast as possible!

Some info about me, I am a 40 year old married guy who believes in positivity in my gaming. I always strive to perform the best that I can and help others in anyway needed. I have done heroic raiding on a few classes since flex raids started back in Pandaria and try to be as productive as possible. I haven’t really done much mythic+, but would love the chance to get more serious about that as well. Unfortunately coming back without high enough IO scores, I haven’t had a successful and positive experience in pug groups.

I would love to find a home that only raids 2 nights a week, and starts around 8 -11est. I also wouldn’t mind a chance to try mythic raiding, but not to the point that I am going to burn myself out and hate the game. For the most part I am looking for a group that has enough people to consistently raid / m+ and doesn’t mind an older nerd being a part of the team.

If Interested my discord name is: Aeon#0234 and btag is Aeonblue00#1439

Mollicious,

Would definitely be interested in talking with you about your warlock. We have a fun raid with a solid roster but I have been thinking about adding another warlock to our team.

We are very laid back and stable. Our primary focus is AotC, which we completed in SoD. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est. You can learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk more about it if you are interested.

BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenföld | Evenmoney