226 Enhance shaman

Class/Spec: Enhance shaman
Faction: Horde!
Cleared: 10/10H CN,
Btag: Truth#11644
Logs: sadly do not have any
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/ßloodlust
Availability: Tues /Wed/Thur/ possible Fri And Sat
Also, i am just coming back to the game since February i have been back for about 2 weeks
looking to find a decent place to call home and raid and hopefully dabble into mythic after aotc.

Hello!

We are OnlyFams on Illidan. We are a laid back guild with a focus on getting AOTC every tier, finished 10/10H 2/10M CN. A lot of people quit the game after 9.0 but we have tight knit group still playing and are always looking to add new members! I would love to chat if you are interested. Feel free to send me a message or add me on discord or bnet to chat more.

Edit: Forgot to put raid nights we raid Tuesday and Thursdays 7:30-10:30 PM EST with m+ and just hanging out throughout the week

BNet: Sploot#11559
Discord: Sploott#6921

1 Like

Hey we are looking for new people to play the game with to join our group we are more laid back and do raid Fri-Sun past 5pm est usually but is flexible if you want to talk about it heres my contacts
Discord - ッSalacityッ#0001
Battle Tag - Elfen#1530
heres my page

yeah man def hit you up a buddy of mine also coming back to the game he actually plays on illidan he plays dh and bm hunter.

Sounds good man, i forgot to put our raid nights so i edited the original post but feel free to reach out would love to play with you and your buddy and see if you like us and we’re a good fit

Hello- here is our info!!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 1/10M 7/10H SoD;
8/10M CN

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)

Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)

Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad

LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

1 Like

added you on Bn

1 Like

get your a** back to illidan

i am i am now that you azz is finnaly back since bfa

I didnt see it so I sent a friend request back!

hey sorry have not replied… i ended up getting covid and just now got back online 16 days of that crap… man i didn’t think it would ever end still looking for a guild though.

Unknown Identity is a new guild started at the beginning of Shadowlands of longtime players focused on Heroic-level raiding. Outside of raid progression, we’ll be pushing Mythic+, casual and higher keys, as well as Rated/Unrated Arena and BG’s for fun.

You don’t have to worry about being left out of anything because of your class/spec/covenant. All we ask is that you come prepared to do your best - the same you’d ask of anyone else you’re teamed up with. If you’re struggling, we’ll offer to help you out as long as you’re willing to put forth the effort of learning.

We want this guild to be a place you can come and have fun without stressing too much and we’re looking for like-minded degenerates who like to play with their peers and contribute to a community.

We also provide all food and flasks during raids.

Currently Recruiting- DPS and 1 Healer

Raid Days/time: Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11PM CST

Thank you for your time!

Contacts:

Bnet: Broastbeef#1767

Discord: Broastbeef#7740

1 Like

Added on Bnet would love to talk more

1 Like

added you.

bump it up still looking for a guild… Wednesday Thursdays anytime from 7 to 11 ct time

1 Like

yup still looking had a schedule change so looking to find a guild for Wednesday and Thursday raid times between 7 ct to 1130 ct time