<Blood Magic> |Friendly Casual Guild | Weekend Raiding | New/Returning Friendly

We are a tight group of friends that have been playing together for 7+ years and looking to expand the group! We are a casual group of players that promote progression and want to have fun doing content throughout the game.

Current content players [ 10/10 N SoD / 3/10 H SoD ]
We do raid as well as mythic+
Times for raids are usually 7pm EST~
Raid days are flexible depending when RL and core feel like running.

Progression players
For newer players needing to gear up that want to attempt raiding and upper content, if you need help we are friendly and will help you if needed but only if we have the time and aren’t to busy (: .

Requirements
What we are looking for is people that are like minded like us, be social and don’t be the negative guy that starts drama and sits in the corner being a loner. We are trying to grow the group so join in on conversation and have fun knowing people (: . So that being said
•Discord required (mic is not but prefered)
•Level 60 preferred to be able to do content with the groups.
• No ILVL required (progression driven is if wanting to raid or mythic+)
• No in-house drama
• Keep politics and religion out we are playing a game to have fun not be reminded or real life issues (: If talked about do it in DMs or away from groups.

If you have further questions or interested in joining message me on Discord or on my Battle Tag.

Discord - ッSalacityッ#0001
Battle Tag - Elfen#1530

I am very interested in joining your guild. Looking to get back into raiding scene and mythic + after a small break. No drama, no whining from me at all. I also have a rogue/hunter and my wife may join on her spriest.

Bump :)!!!

Come join Blood Magic :smiley:

Bumperino!