223 Destro Lock looking for Guild

5/10 Heroic here making my way through pugging. Really looking for a solid guild to run the SoD raid with every week. Preferably with full clears. Chill player here and focused on having fun and clearing content. Any room? Let me know. Stormrage here, willing to xfer for right group.

Thanks so much.

Hello. WoW is much better with a guild and a group of friends. I can totally relate that is why I transferred years back. Please see our recruiting post below and reach out if you have any interest.

[A] [Galakrond] 10/10H – Looking for a couple more

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…
BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hello Azmodan, my name is Dunny and I’m I’m GM of a small, semi-hardcore guild called Wolves of the North. Our guild disbanded a few months ago, but I’m back and looking to put together a new core raid group for upcoming 9.2.
Before our hiatus we finished 3/10H CN and 6/10N SoD. Our goal is AOTC every tier, but we aren’t elitists, we do our best and have fun while doing so. We are also in the process of transferring servers, but we will end up on realm Thrall.
If you’ve got any questions or would like to hear any more I can be contacted on Discord at zdunny69#4257.
Happy questing!

Hiya! I would like to chat with you ASAP. Discord is Nazamber#0260 and BNET is FireWarrior#11382

Good morning Azmodan, please check us out if you are still on the guild hunt. Hope to chat, take care!

Hey there!

:skull: Primordial Malice :skull: is looking for some sexy beasts for Shadowlands 9.2. We are looking for raiders, filthy casuals, and socially active members.

Our focus is primarily achieving Ahead of the Curve for every raid tier and dabbling in Mythic raiding once AOTC is achieved.

:star2: Standard Disclaimer

Selfishness, toxicity, belittling others, elitist attitudes, not helping others, teetotalling, etc., will not be tolerated.

Our guild success is dependent on motivation, respect, dedication and drunkenness (optional) from all raiders.

:star2: Recruitment Needs

While we are currently not raiding due to SoD burn-out/holidays, etc., we are recruiting for 9.2.

• Tank: Closed
  • DPS: Warlock, Hunter or Boomkin
  • Heals: Closed

*Also non-raiders interested in M+ are always welcome

:star2: Raid Schedule

• Wednesday: 8:30 PM -11:00 PM EST
  • Thursday: 8:30 PM -11:00 PM EST
  • Sunday: 8:30 PM -11:00 PM EST Optional Raid (progression, alt raid or achievement runs )

:star2: Progression

Sanctum of Domination: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M Currently
Castle Nathria - 10/10N, 10/10H, 2/10M
Nyalotha - 12/12H (AOTC), 2/12M
The Eternal Palace – 8/8H (AOTC), 3/8M
Crucible of Storms – 2/2H (AOTC)
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9H (AOTC), 1/9M
Uldir: 8/8H (AOTC), 2/8M

:fire: Goals

To not suck at raiding.

The core raid team will be progressing through the highest available content the group can move through. Once the progression looks good for the current tier, we will open invites for non-raider provided they meet the minimum requirements.

:fire: What we offer

Leadership of some kind.
Guaranteed wiping
Guild repairs
Raiding consumables
Very meme filled discord

:fire: What We Expect of You

High Attendance - 85% or greater
Being prepared to wipe
Motivated to do stuff
Willing to improve
Active in Discord
Sense of Humor

:fire: Raid Requirements

Discord
DBM or similar add-on
Weak Auras as needed

:globe_with_meridians: Contact Info

BattleNet: Meadbh#1777
Discord: Meadbh#4372

Recruit Application Form: https://forms.gle/XQMu88ckUugPC9AX8 – if you fill out form, please add Meadbh on BNET or Discord and contact her.

Come join. We have chicken :chicken:and squirrels :chipmunk: (ok, that’s a chipmunk) … not together of course, unless that’s your thing.

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. There is still some space on our raid roster for DPS. Full on tanks and healers. Our current progress is 10/10N 9/10H. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Ranged DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hey Azmodan! Hope you’re doing well :slight_smile: I’m recruiting for The Aristocats on Alliance Stormrage. I know you said you prefer guilds raiding in 9.1 but I wanted to give our little spiel in case you were open. We’re a new guild of previous CE/mythic raiders and people newer to raiding who are aiming to make a heroic/Aotc guild that dabbles in mythic without getting too burnt out. We’ve done the heavy grind before and now are just looking to make a fun community that people can hang out in, play the game, and have a good time. We’re not raiding till 9.2 (however, we are quite active doing M+ in the meantime). If you’d like to find out more about us, please see the attached link.The aristocats

Discord: rahat#2723