Delete please

Delete thread please.

2 Likes

Come join us! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

are you raiding now? or waiting until 9.2

Waiting till 9.2 Bigrocks! If you have any other questions you can add me on discord/bnet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still looking for more friends! :smiley:

2 Likes

Come raid with us in 9.2 :slight_smile:

Come join us friendos :slight_smile:

BUMP IT UP :smiley:

Currently perched on a different realm, but am looking for a 9.2 (Or beyond) group. :smiley:

What Classes/roles are you looking for at the moment?

1 Like

Hey Meiara! We’re mostly looking for ranged DPS at the moment. A warlock would be great. But I like to say play what you think will keep you enjoying the game the most :slight_smile: If you’d like to talk further feel free to add me on discord! rahat#2723

1 Like

Still looking for more members :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Come join us we have our first community event tonight and great prizes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, Unfortunate!
Know nearly nothing about Warlocks, or most casters.
Monk, Warrior, Death Knight, Hunter are my go-to’s usually.

If there is room for any of those than I could absolutely be helpful!

1 Like

Yeah there’s definitely room for any of those classes. I prefer you play whatever class that will keep you interested in the game! Feel free to add us on discord to chat more :smile:

1 Like

Bump baby :wink:

Still looking!

1 Like

Hello, Aristocats! If you’re still looking for ranged dps, I’m a returning player and I’d like to experience 9.2 in a semi-serious guild playing a shadowpriest. I have CE experience in Nyalotha and a few mythic kills in raids before that. I also have a decent Disc/Holy offspec if needed.

My characters (if you want to look at logs): Gwenhardt (Boomkin in 8.3), Sjett (monk in 8.2), Gwenielle (disc/holy in 8.0/8.1).

Feel free to add me on bnet: ZebbRa#1691

To the top!

1 Like

We are the TOP!

1 Like

Raid times updated for 9.2 :smiley: