218 Fury Warrior and 216 Resto Shaman looking for mythic guild

Hey not sure if you guys are still looking but I’m interested. Innovation from zul’jin although east coast. 3/10M currently Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30 est.

Reach me on discord Raz#4836

Hey! Reaching out from Mango Bay on Illidan. We are currently 6/10M with phase 3 pulls on council. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 9-12 EST, and are currently looking for a healer and another dps to fill out our core roster. A little about us below.

Would love to talk to you soon!

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

Resto shaman
Disc Priest
1-2 Exceptional DPS

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact me below:

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

Hi Tharon

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 Mythic and have AOTC.

Looking for

Everyone! Except tanks!

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Good news my new CPU will be here tomorrow. Keep leaving info and I will reach out soon.

I’m the GM of a horde guild on Stormreaver called Ominous Latin Phrase. I’d like to chat with you when possible. We’re 4/10M and raid tues/thurs 7-10 CST (5-8 PST). Bnet is exiled#11276, add me if this sounds like something you might be interested in.

Hope to hear from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ushtichondriustitled-tuesdayaotc-110m-lf-healsdps-m-prog-weekend-satsun-5-8-pst/889783

Hard Like Heroic-Mal’Ganis (4/10m) is looking for a boomkin, mage, spriest, dk, or warrior to join us for progression. We are a pretty chill/relaxed group with the end goal of clearing CE content.

Our ideal applicant is someone who knows how to play their class at a high level, has CE experience or good logs.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:15 CST to 11:30 CST with invites going out 15 minutes before raid time.

Contact any of the following people in game :D…

rbv#11544
boomshizzle#1750

Good evening. Still making a decision and will reach out tomorrow when my PC is back up and running.

Hey, I hope I’m not too late but The Legion of BOOM is looking for a fury warrior and healer for our core roster. We are a Tue/Thurs 7:30 -11 CST guild. We are currently 10/10H, 3/10M progressing on Sun King, msg me on discord at Elv#6466 if you are interested!

Hey there Tharon!

If you guys are still looking for a home I think we might be a good fit for you! We have no warriors and just unfortunately lost one of our long time RShams to RL so we have immediate openings for you all to trial as early as tomorrow evening.

We are Loud Noises on A52 [H]. Our current prog is 3/10M (Hungering the third kill, working on Sun King next) We raid from 6-9PST on Tuesday and Thursday and have an optional heroic run on Sunday as well. Outside of raid we have many active key pushers as well as those who do rated pvp content.

If you are looking for a non-toxic, mature but still fun atmosphere to make steady progress this is the place for you! If you are interested or have and questions please don’t hesitate to reach out. My discord is Cinna#9910 and bnet is cinna #11744. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

1 Like

has a history of decade-long exploits that span the course of Azeroth’s woes since the end of the Scourge War we are and have been a Cutting Edge guild. It’s our purpose to continue on with this legacy. After our losses from the last battle against N’zoth, we made the change to once again be Alliance.

We are 3/10 Mythic and 10/10 Heroic.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursdays 7:30 pm thru 11:30 pm (Pacific Standard Time)

What we need: Mythic oriented players.

Healers: (Mr.or Ms. Exceptional any class.) SHAMAN!
Ranged DPS: Mage
Melee DPS; Deathknight x1, Rogue

Please add:

Quixsis#1477 - GM
DoctorBlythe#1814 - Captain
imHi2U#1293 - DPS Section Leader
Or,Submit an intake form.

Hello; [Insidious Legion] is an alliance guild looking for a resto shaman and a warrior specifically for our raid team we are casual and 9/10H going for AOTC and mythic raiding. We have a relaxed environment and would love to have you :slight_smile:
if interested please contact Bnet: Theodoras#11590 or Discord: Hattorrii#3227
Raid times: 5:30 - Western
6:30 - Mountain
7:30 - Central
8:30 - Eastern

Immediate spots for both.

We raid tue and Thursday. 730-10pm cst. We are 4/10M. I want to look at Rsham logs.

Add me. Battle tag. Rhynno#1114

Good news, my PC is back up and running and better than ever. I will be reaching out to some tonight but please leave more info so we can find the best situation available.

Thank you all again.

Very close to making a decision. Feel free to leave more information!

[H] Area-52: 4/10M (W/TH 8pm-12am EST)

OFFSLAUGHT exists as a social superstructure to facilitate expert level gameplay in the pursuit of maximal individual performance. Every raid is broken down, combat logs analyzed, and metrics compared to the unflinching goal of making the next raid superior to the last. OFFSLAUGHT’s weekly obsessions are increases in raid tempo, reductions in player deaths, improvements in general execution, and growing as a team.

Raid Schedule (Eastern time):

Wednesday/Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am

Recruitment:

We recruit the player, not the character. Exceptional players of any class with a consistent history of raiding always encouraged to apply.

Attendance

Maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We understand that no one is entitled to 100% play time and are courteous swapping in and out as the fights need. Our ideal roster size is 24-26 players with 95% attendance and high progression play time per player.

Expectations

A player who is committed to operating as part of a team executing their role. Someone who has the mindset their execution within the raid makes the rest of the team better. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress and having members who embrace, as well as learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

HOW TO APPLY

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Lokthal - Bnet: #blood1915

Hello Tharon,

DeathRow is a 3/10M guild looking to add a warrior to our roster for Prog. on Sun King and farther. If you would like to trial tonight we would love to have you. We raid Tonight at 7PM EST on Illidan. (Also on Fridays at 7pm).

Please add thacops#1332!

Hi Tharon,

Hottub Wow Machine is looking for both a dps warrior as well as a resto shaman for our mythic raid team! We are currently 6/10 with incredibly good progress on Blood Council under 10%. Feel free to ping me and lets have a talk about it.

*naysayer#5570 (discord)
*naysayer#2652 (bnet)

Hi Tharon!

Glad to hear your PC is back up and running. I’m going to drop our recruitment post here but OnlyFams on Illidan is recruiting. We might not be as far as you guys are in progression (1/10M currently) but we do pride ourselves in keeping a laid back and fun environment when pushing content. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in learning more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hillidan-onlyfams-tues-thurs-730-1030-pm-est/882216

Discord: Sploott#6921
BNet: Klonage#1790

Hello Tharon & Wife,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys. Our knowledge base includes raiders whom have done a scattered amount of mythic & CE raiding in past tiers.

For more information reach out to our forum post Here

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy