2/10M 212 Disc Priest LF CE guild

2/10M, 9/10H exp

Have Shadow OS

Can raid any day of the week, after 6pm EST. Ideally looking for something more serious, 3-4 day schedule.

Horde currently, not really looking to go Alliance.

Leave guild/contact info on the post and I will reach out!

1 Like

<Nexus Sx> - Tichondrius is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push rankings and cutting edge for Castle Nathria!

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Mon 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Sun 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

DPS

• Boomkin
  • Unholy DK
  • Fire mage

Heals

• Holy Pally
  • Resto Druid (With boomkin offpsec)
  • MW Monk
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest

At this time, we are only looking for players with recent CE experience/achievements

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

Shadowlands:
6/10M CN

BFA:
12/12M Nyalotha
8/8M EP
2/2H CoS
9/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

If you’re interested in joining us, please add us on BTag:

KingOfCanada#1687 (Recruitment Officer)
KirbyAu#1 (GM)!

Mythic progression focused raiding guild. Raid times Fri/Sat 8-11 pm PST (11-2 EST) and Sun 8-10 pm PST (11pm-1am EST).

Progress:

2/10 M Nathria

10/10 H Nathria

12/12 M Ny’alotha

6/8 M Eternal Palace

8/9 M BoD

Recruiting: Core healer and exceptional DPS. Mythic+ players welcome too.

Please apply at: https://discord.gg/ag8yxSA

If you have any questions please message me on discord. Kettch#6262

Hello!

We are on Hyjal [H], semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic CE raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We are currently 2/10M and are looking for great players that are wanting to be part of our group! Our goal is to push CE.

We pride ourselves in team play, improvement, and a non-toxic environment.

We are all about raid environment and efficient mythic progression. We raid 50% less than most guilds with the same progression.

Our raid times are Friday + Saturday 6:30pm-10:30pm PST + Wednesday optional raid for farm content.

Questions? Feel free to whisper:

App: http://bit.ly/2M9u7qr

Discord: Ckbeast#7203

BNET: Ckbeast#1849

Hey There!

My guild is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I’m not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I’ll just give you the important information. I hope you’ll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I’m always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild: STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression: 2/10M

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me :slight_smile:
Discord:Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF

Yo 10/10H looking to begin mythic this week/next after i fill the roster. Have farmed heroic 4 weeks now and just looking to add a healer for Mythic. CE is our goal and Rank 1 Next raid tier and further.
Discord: Justin#1943

Hey there!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for CN!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are 3/10M!
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Despair of US-Thrall Horde side is looking for a few members to bolster the roster for the upcoming Shadowlands expansion!

Formed in 2007 Despair has stable guild leadership and is not going to disband anytime soon!

Currently 2/10M CN CE guild raiding Tues, Weds, Thurs 8-11 EST. With 9 hours per week we are able to farm as well as progress at a very reliable pace.

Immediate Needs:
Healer - Disc/RSham/HPal

As always exceptional applicants are welcome and encouraged to apply. I try my best to get back to applicants within 1-2 days!

If not listed, please inquire within. Im looking forward to speaking with you about raiding goals and our amazing family here at Despair. From Blizzcon trips to helping those less fortunate we are a family & far more than a raid logging environment.

Guild application: https:// forms.gle/c2iEJFzYiSUYAgTi6
(Take the space out between / and f when copy pasting)

Itsmytime#11594 - BT
Tens#7575 - Discord.

2/10M made up of players from top 5-150 US returning for SL, we are looking for a healer. T/W/Th 9pm-12am CST.

Jestyrs#1979.

Hello! Milkshake has an immediate opening for a disc priest.

Battlenet: Pootzz#1329
Discord: PapaPotato#6195

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-milkshake-ce-focus-310m-1010-h-needs-you-twth/703748

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 8/10H 1/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Currently full.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Hey There!

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 2/10M
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at 24 people (consistently 22). We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: None for the raid team- m+ tanks in guild would be great.
Ranged DPS: Anything but boomkins
Melee DPS: Death Knight
Healers: Resto shaman/Priest

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239

What up friend,

Check us out :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-1010h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801308

Months Behind 2/10M 10/10H Nathria, 12/12M Ny’alotha Mon/Tue/Wed 8-11 Eastern is recruiting a healer and we’re interested in you. If you’re looking for a long term home for laid back mythic raiding, contact Rebdull#1533 or Jackson#13382 for more info or see our recruitment post here: Link

Hey Kalvous, I’d be interested in seeing your logs.

3/10M, mon-thu 10pm-12am EST. Full guild post can be found here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h310m-afterlífe-illidan-lf-discipline-priest-or-restoration-shaman/404406/62

Please add me on bnet, Amor#1426

Hello Kalvous!

Here is a little bit about us below, and you may reach me on discord @saggy#0974

I look forward to speaking with you!
[A][US][Kel’Thuzad] <Ascensìon> 2/10M LF healer - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Horde - Choices - Bleeding Hollow

1/10M - 10/10H

Tuesday & Thursdays 9:00PM-12:00AM (Midnight) EST | 6 Hours total

Choices

We are a Guild that formed for Shadowlands with the intention of creating an environment that is relaxed and fun, while pushing content at a efficient rate to achieve CE each tier.

Our Players & Goals

We consist of players who either have a CE or two under their belt, or have a solid history of Mythic raiding. We are looking for people of similar background.

• We are built on a solid foundation of structure and accountability.
  • Establish expectations, goals and standards for the guild.
  • Provide clear and transparent communication.

What We Look For

• Positive attitude towards raiding
  • History of Mythic Raiding or high end play
  • Drive to improve their play
  • Players who want to be apart of the guild and it’s community
  • Prepared with consumables, addons, gear and fight knowledge

If you are interested and have more questions or want to apply, please contact Tolias.

Application Form (Short)

• Discord: Tolias#2223
  • Bnet: Tolias#11911

Thank you for taking the time to read our post! Have a good one.

Hey Kal,

Currently 2/10M and 10/10H and in need of a good disc priest. We are a CE guild, if interested reach out; Pezek#1832

Hi Kalvous, We’re 3/10M looking for players for Raiding. We’re in the market for a Disc to fill out our roster for a lot of these fights :slight_smile:.

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

3/10M CN
12/12M NYA - US 393
7/8M EP - Azshara 4%
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active since it was established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Officers

Tandris - Tandris#1799
Grolgek - - - Amor#1426
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently only 10/10H 2/10M due to roster changes/holidays.

I know we’re not 3-4 days but looking for a disc priest to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978