[A][US][Kel'Thuzad] <Ascensìon> 2/10M LF healer

About us:
Ascension is a new raiding guild, and within a few months of beginning our journey, we achieved Cutting Edge in 8.3. Being a newly formed guild, we had a very late start in Ny’alotha, however, Ascension was competitive enough to make server top 10 on Kel’Thuzad. Ascension’s make-up is very diverse, from Austrialians, Americans, Brazilians, Canadians, and many more, that came together, to great the awesome social, and raiding community of Ascension.

Raiding Goals:
Going into Shadowlands, Ascension’s goals are as follows; Finish top 300 [A] U.S. guilds in tier one, and from tier two onwards, Hall of Fame. Ascension will execute these goals by having effective and competitive raid progression, high-end Mythic+ teams, and high-end ranking players. Through Ascension’s Leadership, Teamwork, and Guild Dedication, these goals will be achieved. Ascension has been competing very well, with two raid teams that act as one. Team Black is 2/10M, and Team Orange is 8/10H.

Casual Goals:
Ascension is made to be a “Neighborhood” environment. Although our main focus is to have a competitive and efficient raid team, we also like to have a good time when doing so, after all, it is a video game. Ascension is a community built from many different people, with many different backgrounds. We all come together, to have fun, and to compete.

Raid Times:
Team Black - Wednesday - Saturday
6:30pm - 9:30pm realm time AOTC + 2/10M
Team Orange - Friday - Saturday
6:30pm - 9:30pm 8/10H
(Start: 7:30pm Central, 8:30pm Eastern, 5:30pm Pacific)

A third day may be added as needed in order to be competitive as a Hall of Fame guild

Discord Contacts:
GM - saggy#0974
Raid Officer - logi#2922

1 Like

Hello!
I am logi#2922. I look forward to chatting with anyone interested.

1 Like

Our team is looking fantastic! Still looking for a healer, disc priest/rsham/or a druid!

1 Like

Now we are just looking for an Rsham/lock!

2 Likes

As a healer in this guild this is an awesome place to be and such a fun group of people! Also they down to business when needed and absolutely destroy so it’s an honor to be here!

bumpin for the evening

Bump for the Day!, Still looking for a warlock with logs!

Bumpin! If you are a lock/mage with logs, don’t hesitate to contact me!

Looking for one more solid lock then ready to PUMP

Getting there! Normal should be cleared by tomorrow or Friday!

Wouldn’t suggest joining this guild. Members of this guild leave m+ runs well before finishing.

One wipe in and we had leavers and salty whispers. Not a good look.

There are plenty of guilds on KT with good experience and respectful members, I would recommend looking elsewhere if you’re looking for a guild to join.

do you have room for a holy pally and arms warrior

Hello Everyone!!!
Ascension achieved Heroic 10/10 - AOTC last week. We are currently looking for a healer or two, disc/hpal. We are currently 2/10M, I look forward to hearing from you! Can reach me on discord @saggy#0974

Hello slickback!
you may reach me on discord @saggy#0974!

Hello Warrium!

I’m sorry your experience with our players did not meet your expectations, however most of our community members’ goal is to perform the most optimal content, including timing keys!

We wish you the best of luck in Shadow Lands!