20th anniversery not for classic?

is the 20th only for tww? if so thats sad… so us classic only players get nothing?

1 Like

I guess it’s been 5 years since the launch of Classic! Maybe there should be a 5-year anniversary event?

I’m guessing from your post that there’s some sort of 20 year anniversary thing happening in TWW?

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

which has been out for 20 years, Classic or Retail?

if you want to play the 20th anniversary event BRD raid, Reopening of the Gates of Ahn’Qiraj and other things shown off then play retail.

1 Like

I always felt like classic was kind of neglected anyways. I mean, we can’t even get permanent wrath classic server options.

It drives me bonkers. So not really surprised that classic wow get’s nothing for the anniversary event.

Classic cataclysm launch was also unbelievably buggy also. Holy fudge. And I still find it buggy.

it’s 20 years in current wow. in classic, it’s brand new. in cata it’s only 6 years old.

If you want to go back in time and experience it as it was, then you must embrace the timeline.

1 Like

Funny enough they did anniversary events when cata was the current expansion. So why not just do that again for cata classic. It would be the 5th anniversary of classic by now.

But I think the anniversary is for wows general anniversary. Wow has been out for 20 years. Hard to believe it came out in 2004. Like woah. Where has the time and sanity gone. People back then weren’t crazy.

#nochanges

Classic players “we want classic” No, no not like that!

1 Like

Lmao we are playing the 20 year old game. If anything we have more of an attachment to it and revere it more than a retail randy. Some of the takes on this thread are d-d-dumb.

Its not like we should get the content retail got for the anniversary, but SOMETHING to mark the event should have been put in. Further neglecting classic is a design feature at this point.

imagine… it will be probably for sod but not here I would imagine…

1 Like

Its only going to be in retail. The one that matters

1 Like

We pay a sub to play the game so we should get a goody bag too. I say time to give out Spectral Tigers

It be nice to get at least KAV rule set for AV.

That brought back the “eternal” av at least for the 15th. My record for staying before IRL had me leave was 1.5 hours. Same match.

I’ve not seen ivus since event in BFA for the 15th. I miss the dude.
Also good for finding idiots on the team. to make snowfall even worse a GY…they put korrack kill quest there.

And even when we say several times kill him open world in wrath…idiots go there. So you at least know who they are now lol.

should be for accounts that are minimum 15 years old just kinda as a thank you for putting up with our bs at blizzard lol.

2 Likes

This I can agree with. They definitely have the data

well we did get the 10 anv one revamped ony last year so your going to have to wait 10 more years

Classic has only been out for 5 years.

1 Like

A man can only dream in this day and age…

I like how the bulk of the content being celebrated in the 20 years event is stuff from classic and almost nothing from the past 12 years.

1 Like

They should at least give the mohawk hand grenade to classic.