20th anniversery not for classic?

Well 2 of recent years many would like to forget. We were better off with the shadowlands being a mystery imo really. I am still in the they should “it was just a dream” that crap part of the audience.

BFA tacks on 2 more years. All I enjoyed was the 15th KAV and drustvar. Spooky evil witch girl quest string was always a high point to alliance levelings.

The sick rhymes, literally as she is twisted morbid as hell in a cool way, had me go they can make quest givers interesting.

Buddy we can’t get them to fix bugs, the arena ladder or stick to their roadmap timings, at this point they don’t care about cata they’re waiting for it to burn out.

There are so many near no effort things they could do to help but will willfully ignore them since it would cost the company 0.0000001 cents

I’ve been waiting since wrath beta july 20th 2022 for blizzard to fix a single bug that I’ve reported regarding shaman spirit wolves macros, too much work for them. They just want to soak in the sub and boost money while they wait for people to finally realize they don’t want anybody playing classic anymore.

1 Like

HAHAHAHHA events for cata. Not happening. We’re playing abandonware

character portrait color is still blue instead of black after 6months and you think this game has not been abandoned

Look at the amount of resources that they put here Season of Discovery Phase 5 Patch Notes - Version 1.15.4

And you’re still expecting anything cataclysm or mop related in the near future? Do you still have any flicker of “wishful thinking” at this point when reality clearly shows a monumental different thing?

1 Like