20th Anniversary Celebration Update Notes

It’s prolly safe to assume its all gonna be based on the point system as it would be a pain in the rear from a company standpoint to run 2 different type of currencies on a single website to redeem prizes.

When the promotion will be announced is when we’ll all know, best not to dwell on it till the official announcement

Resto Druid pvp nerfs LOL?? Ya’ll drunk?

1 Like

Try Fury, nothing but nerfs for 5 weeks now.

1 Like

Which is why I tagged the OP Blizz, and not another poster. They are the only ones who knew atm, so was hoping they could shed some light on it.

Woooo another random destruction nerf for no reason! You rock Blizz!

1 Like

I’m so happy you are doubling down on destroying destro lock aoe. We already weren’t getting invited into m+ groups as locks anyway so I guess no change there right? Its wild that a pure dps is getting bottom frag treatment while support dps like pally with 3 button rotations are topping the charts.

4 Likes

Nice, although I thought the disappearance of the tooltip was a bug. I feel like I remember it being there for the first week of the season. Disappointed that there’s no mention of adding similar tooltips for the world/delve row though, nor fixing the dungeon row so that it always shows a tracker, instead of only some of the time.

Really rollin the ball on the “nerf warriors” train eh?

Nerf our mid pack existence while buffing ret/enh/fdk upper tier existence? I had a good chuckle at the apparent ST buff while removing our burst part of the notes…and the reason for the laugh is that you nerfed our ST, “buffed” it back to the pre-nerf number (so a net equal), but nerfed our burst(so like…a loss)…where’s the ST buff here?

Can you guys just like…do a post once a week with some logical explanations into your decision making?

It’s actually killing the game for a lot of us, no one wants to reroll every tier to the FOTM in order to be able to experience the game, and no one is expecting everything to be within 1% of each other, but when your nerf/buff cycles somehow only widen the gap between the top and middle, it starts to just feel a bit pointless.

2 Likes

They were in the video at the 8:46 mark.
https://youtu.be/MNeQdGV5_2U?si=fE1GTpdHPttX_P-W

I feel you brother. From lock to war I feel you.

2 Likes

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE SOLO SHUFFLE MMR ADDRESSED!? We are 6 weeks in and not one mention of how broken it is you cant even earn rewards only 2 people in the entire world are over 2400 rating (elite) its not okay the seasons been bricked its getting to the point everyone in my friends is quitting this is not okay.

If you are adjusting blitz matchmaker then you can certainly adjust solo shuffle (hint: we need at least 500mmr injection right now!) I cant believe this is still going on when it’s so painfully obvious.

Think if M+ players were artificially capped at +5s this is the same thing. FIX IT

2 Likes

How is Protection Pally getting all of those buffs and Brewmaster getting nothing at all?

2 Likes
  • Celebrate 30 Years of Warcraft with Warcraft III themed back appearances on the Trading Post

Possibly neat, we’ll see.

and tier 3 update lol

So Ret Paladins are getting a 6% buff and a class rework when they are already meta for m+ and raids and warlocks have an ability icon update? are you guys retarded

8 Likes

Yes. Yes they are.

5 Likes

Ah yes, did nothing to help Warlock’s need to stand still always and forever, good one blizzard.
That’s my one gripe, otherwise, I’m excited! I love the anniversary events!

Got a warband full of “future warbound” stuff

Nice. I have yet to see a single shadow hound. I don;t know if that is on purpose or if they are even summoned " * Dark Ranger

• Shadow Hounds has been updated – When summoning a Dire Beast, you have a 25% chance to also summon a Shadow Hound. Shadow Hounds now have Beast Cleave for their duration.

Just play PvP where you’ve been god tier in all 3 specs forever