20th Anniversary Celebration Update Notes

The tokens become endlessly farmable after you get 100.

1 Like

The retro of all armor types on completed quests being awarded as transmog is going to be a freaking avalanche of more options for players who have thousands of quests completed, especially older ones. It’s going to be interesting to see what we get.

1 Like

I absolutely loved all the changes to Paladin, Druid, and Hunter once again!

However, it’s frustrating that Priests are still left out, remaining the only class without an interrupt.

5 Likes

Imgur

Have I been hiding under a rock or was this just tossed in at the last minute?
I haven’t heard anything about this before.

2 Likes

F in chat for Priests that received no class changes but a mana cost reduction to their raid buff since Beta.
:upside_down_face:

9 Likes

I wonder if it will apply to Vanilla quests too.

I’m about to get a deluge of rare and removed cosmetic appearances if so lol

3 Likes

The tw scaling changes are booty.

Also, why do priests get a couple bug fixes and a mana adjustment on Fort while most other classes get walls of new talents and changes? Can you hire a priest dev or something?

5 Likes

Hunters have been waiting since Legion for some changes, you might have to wait three xpacs too.

Okay so Poison Cleansing Totem was totally fine invalidating every single affix it did for more than half a decade, but, FOR SOME REASON, now it’s too strong? What the actual insecure cuck, where is the consistency in dev consideration here at all? Just change how it interacts with the affix, don’t absolutely gut shamans ability to poison dispell in general.

1 Like

Baby Blizzard Bear pet :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

It’s still only a 2 minute CD which means they can reset its CD as well.

It’s a nerf but not a huge one

1 Like

There’s no priest dev currently, we didn’t get anything new after uppies, and that’s it.

2 Likes

just like when we got our mass dispell to 2min. welcome aboard

4 Likes

FURY WARRIOR - I like how they specifically say in the patch notes “we’ve made this change to improve fury single target damage” but other changes actually nerf us so we don’t gain anything in the end.

AND we continue to get our burst aoe gutted.

AND WE OFFER NOTHING ELSE TO OUR DAMN GROUPS.

That extra 3% global nerf they threw at us was certainly warranted in week one. Great work by whoever is in charge of this.

4 Likes

You should really reconsider this change, because:

1. It makes absolutely no sense.

2. Mixed with all the other changes that Fire is receiving in the anniversary patch, amongst which the most prominent is the fix to Controlled Destruction, this ends up being around a total of 7% nerf to our single target output!

Why is this happening?

The news of this aura nerf hit around the time Wowhead posted the heavily skewed 95th percentile statistics for the raid which seemingly put Fire on top of everything, however it should be made clear that the said statistics are skewed entirely by how (badly) Bloodbound Horror boss is designed. Yep, we’re getting nerfed entirely on the basis of a SINGLE REALLY BAD BOSS DESIGN.
If you look at any other boss you’ll realize that fire is not overperforming at all and is mediocre at best, hence the 3% aura nerf is very unreasonable and should be revoked.

1 Like

Lets see those pack leader cha
oooo

Well that Hero tree is dead

3 Likes

Hey talk about the part where you put arbitrary caps on the currency to make grinding out the tier 2 sets take nearly the entire event.

1 Like

from the website, depending on the flavor, 1-200 pts. though we don’t know the prices on the actual cosmetics

The site only mentions points for XBox stuff. The mounts were not listed by price or requirement. If you have a source that says, “To earn these mounts you must (insert answer here)” then I would love to check it out.

That doesn’t change the fact that they’ve placed limits on the amount of currency you can get daily and weekly to ensure the grind is dragged out as long as possible. Hope that helps.

1 Like