20th Anniversary Celebration Update Notes

What universe does Ret not only AVOID nerfs…you buff them? You’re buffing the most front loaded, constantly have CDs, no ramp or micro management, on demand damage, attack from 40 yards, 2nd set of healer cooldowns spec?

Sac, BoP, freedom, LoH, can RP as healer with WoGs if need be, an immunity, 2 great 1 min CD defensives, dispel, battle rez. Why not just give them lust too? What does this spec not have and what the **** is your obsession with making them the easiest most cracked thing in the game?

5 Likes

Hell yeah time to crack open the Mr Pib and ding dongs and get crazy!

1 Like

If you’re gonna go through with this weekly currency thing to unlock the redone T2 armor everyone is really excited about, can we pretty please get some real, solid assurance that people will be able to still work to unlock them in the years to come for other anniversary events?

It would prevent a lot of frustration around what is supposed to be a celebration event before it is released. It would do a lot of good.

2 Likes

Any word if the long version of the Stormwind Cloak you can buy off the Stormwind quartermaster is in this 20th anniversary?

I have the shawl from the quartermaster I want the long version is basically what im saying but you cant get it anywhere.

Been waiting 20 years for it to be available as a transmog…it exists because there are some NPC’s wearing it.

Patience slowly running out after 20 years :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands raid encounters have had mechanics adjusted so that they are possible to complete while solo or in a party.

Not that I’m going to complain about a good change, but whatever happened to Legacy damage?

Before BFA, if we outleveled content by 11 or more levels, it would enable Legacy damage, pretty much letting us oneshot bosses.

We are currently 30 levels above BFA, and 20 above SL. Will we ever get Legacy damage again?

7 Likes

Please remove havoc sigil of flame and spite from gcd in pvp, for aldrachi reaver these are essentially just ramp up abilities that feel rather unrewarding to press. While sigil of spite can deal around 900k dmg on a single target you are almost ever gaining the single target damage in pvp and you are pressing the sigils for soul fragments.
You could also remove pets from potential targets for sigil of spites damage and this would increase the efficacy of the ability by a lot

Also please fix arena mmr I am begging

Quality of life changes to Blitz but nothing about MMR ever mentioned for arena brackets…

1 Like

Fury has gotten slapped around to the point they are below ret on damage in all pve AND they bring almost no utility. I don’t understand.

2 Likes

Players can queue for this epic raid with the Raid Finder (Group Finder Hotkey I) or create their own groups of 10 to 15 players by speaking with Moira for Normal and Heroic difficulties.

isnt the brd raid from sod?
also

Undertaking one of these new classes as a Dracthyr will allow you to choose between fighting as a Dracthyr or fighting in Visage form by activating Visage, which switches you between forms. You can additionally choose to toggle on Chosen Identity, which will automatically shift you into Dracthyr form when entering combat and Visage form when leaving combat.

to clarify, u can now permanently be visage in combat right?

Finally!!!

• Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands raid encounters have had mechanics adjusted so that they are possible to complete while solo or in a party.
2 Likes

So the New Mount: Blue Armored Phoenix Will this be given to use in the mail box or something not much info, mount and is the marquee reward for the event

Do we know how many you can get a day?

Definitely neat.

1 Like

Also did they say if the OLD Raid drops any mounts or is it only transmog stuff and TW badges

can we pretty please get some real, solid assurance that people will be able to still work to unlock them in the years to come for other anniversary events? Blockquote

the original post somewhere from Blizzard said they would return.

here it is

www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/24146991-go-on-a-shopping-spree-during-the-wow-20th-anniversary-celebration/

last sentence of the paragraph “. If you run out of time this year, don’t worry, we will have the sets available from the anniversary event in future years.”

1 Like

Thank you :dracthyr_heart:

Message received, deleting my Warrior.

What the hell are these patch notes, all these reworks and buffs for Paladin when they’re already in a healthy state. Non stop nerfs for a class who’s design is utter trash. Bias is for real.

lmao.

2 Likes

As far as Blizz is concerned, it’s not really needed currently. This ‘buff’ tends to go along with squishes, but depends on how strong we are relative to the content after these squishes happen. If we get any for BfA and beyond, it’ll be when the next squish happens and we need it in order to be at the same relative power level in those instances as we were before the squish. That’s all this ‘buff’ really is, an equalizer to compensate for us not being squished the same way mobs are in most cases.

and they also usually mess it up, there’s that too

You haven’t done the math. It’s weeks of grinding loads of events you don’t normally do on top of all the Anniversary stuff. You can keep saying “what not” but you’re just showing you don’t know anything about the event.

explain all i said was the price drops after the first and second tier buy and we need atleast 350 tokens for all tier sets
and when we get the 100 tokens we get a boost from the stuff we do for the tokens
and its from every thing we do in tww weeklies which is added to it