207 Fire mage LF Guild

Hey guys, I’m currently 207 and have seen 6/10H between my two chars. I love doing pvp and M+ I’m not the best player but I’m not the worst. I’m just looking for a platform to get better and be top end player. That’s always the goal right?

Discord: Felrid#9636
Battletag: FelridTV#1135

1 Like

Good morning mana, my pst team could use a fire mage. I’ll send you a friend request, take care!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hubris-h-semi-casual-mythic-estpst-times/114918/1

Hey Manatuskk

Ronan is a new guild on Rivendare looking for members for our raid spots. We are currently 10/10N 3/10H and raid Sunday/Monday 8pm - 11pm EST. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Officer: Denario-Rivendare
Discord: Denario#1910
Bnet: Denario#11325

Hey there Manatuskk! My guild Memoria on Mal’ganis might be the guild for you? Added you on discord from Opkorean, let me know if youre intersted and we can talk!

Hey man!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-410h-intricate-hyjal-recruiting-ranged-for-heroic-cn/827541

Hello! I’m not sure what your stance is on transferring, but if that’s something you’re open to, you might want to check us out. And since we’re on different servers if you want to spend a few weeks raiding with us cross-realm before making a decision, that’s fine too :slight_smile:

Everyone has a preferred way to play, and for us at Metric on Wyrmrest Accord, it’s simple: kill bosses and have fun. As a newly-formed semi-casual guild with a core of members that have been together for five years, we’re shooting for AOTC (with members currently at least 7/10H CN and have been AOTC every tier since HFC) and want likeminded players to join us to hit that goal every tier. We don’t demand killer parses and insane numbers (though they would always help!) but we want our raiders to bring their best self every night. That they’re prepared and willing to improve however they can while also maintaining a fun, friendly atmosphere that knows how to buckle down and focus when it needs to. And who knows? In the future, some casual mythic raiding may just be an option…

Raid Information:

• Friday 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST)
  • Sunday 4-7pm EST (1-4pm PST)

We’re looking for:
Any and all roles!

• Battle.net: SyWizard#1594
  • Discord: cloe.nd#2073

[H] [House of Zug] Area52

We are currently 9/10 Heroic and we are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-12:00 EST. We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently.

If interested please contact us on bnet Ixxon#1964/discord Ixxon#4013 or bnet Atian#1526/Direglaive#2356 in discord.

Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Hi Manatuskk! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Added you and look forward to talking with you!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
At least 2 226 vault pieces from m+ or pvp
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Ghanji#0534 (Discord)
Kagashi1907#1465 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

Hey Mana,

Currently 7/10H DPS Priority Needs (But will consider all good apps)
Fire Mage
Aff Lock
UH DK
WW Monk
Arms War

In the Shadowlands, Anthem is looking to expand our progression raid roster and push into Mythic raiding. With new leadership and new members, we’ve managed to form a small progression core with a passion for completing hardcore raid content. Now, we want to expand that group to push through Heroic Castle Nathria and move into Mythic progression as soon as possible. With a fresh officer group and a raid team excited to grow and push forward, we’re hoping to find excellent raiders to join the community and press on with us!

Anthem has existed on Turalyon for many years. Built by IRL friends and joined by those made in-game, most of us have a long history together. Anthem has historically been a very casual raiding guild, and we want to continue to embody the supportive, friendly, fun atmosphere we’ve always had. While we are building our new progression raiding team, we also welcome casual members looking for a social atmosphere and casual content as well.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday 8:00PM - 11:30PM
Monday 8:00PM - 11:30PM

We expect 80%-90% attendance for progression raiders, but understand that life happens. We are looking for matches in attitude and aptitude, and value a desire to improve, a willingness to give and receive feedback, and an understanding of what to expect in progression raiding. We are currently building our roster and want applicants to understand that means a small team and some growing pains as we go, but an opportunity to get an early foothold in a group we expect to be tight-knit and very successful.

If we feel your application is a good fit, we will reach out to schedule an interview and trial if the interview goes well.

To apply:
Complete our application here: https://forms.gle/6JSsdUYTAWDVxhtx5

Officer contacts:
Panderpia-Turalyon
Synchrony-Turalyon [Synchrony#1108]
Luramar-Turalyon [DawnMarie#1432]
Snïped-Turalyon [Khadorin#1628][Discord-Sniped1414#6831]

Hey you should check us out if you’re willing to move around

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cohortes-praetoriae-looking-for-fire-mage-and-ret-pallies-to-round-out-20-man-roster-wth-9-12am/851701

Hey,

I am from WDBM a horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team that will proceed into some mythic. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 9/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx

hey, looks like you’re getting a lot of attention here, but i thought we’d throw our hat into the ring! If our set up sounds like it could work, i’d love to hear from you!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for a couple DPS, we are especially interested in a Rogue, DK, Mage and SPriest, and we also have room for 2 healers (Ideally a R Druid and/or a R Shammy) We also wouldn’t say no to a dps with a tank OS for M+ and filling in when our tanks are late/missing. Currently 5/10H.

Pretty basic raid expectations, learn the fights (we even post short videos in discord for easy access), have food, enchants, flask and pots. DBM or similar and Discord required, GTFO and personal loot helper are recommended.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet. We hope to hear from you!

:mage:
[H] [6/10M WEEKDAY] [5/10M WEEKEND LF WW/DK] 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey, my guild is looking for more ranged dps and I think we could be a good fit. Check out our info.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/htichondriushandsome-currently-910-heroic-recruiting/837339

Hey Manatuskk! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a good Mage for our Mythic roster. We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots for our Mythic progression team.

Below you can find a few more details about us.

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hey Manatuskk!

Gang Operations on Thrall is a newly formed guild that is recruiting to push normal/heroic Shadowlands raids. Our group is small and takes on the basic principles of a hardcore raiding guild.

Schedule (Catered to Central Standard Time CST)

• Saturday : 10:00pm – 2:00am

• Saturdays: 10:00pm – 2:00am

Current recruitment needs:

• 1-2 healers

• 3-4 RDPS

• 3-4 MDPS

What we expect from you:

• On-time & consistent attendance (ok to skip some raids - real life happens - just communicate to the group if you won’t be there)

• Come to raid prepared with flask/food/buff

• Thrive on doing new content with a laid back mindset

• Adult who has been properly socialized (don’t talk over the raid leader or otherwise become a distraction.)

Our guild is just beginning to raid this expansion and all are welcome.

No need to supply logs and you do not need to have any raiding experience. But please familiarize yourself with bosses before raid night. We want players who know their class and fit with the group.

Contact us via Discord if you have any questions.

Discord: Docbox#8421 or Armourzz#5576

BNet: ItsWhatever#11857 or Armourzz#1112

Hello Manatuskk

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

We have a trial night set for Tuesday at raid time

Hey Manatuskk,

Ready Check Chug is a newly formed raiding guild located on Area 52 Horde side focused on Heroic atm, and we are in need of some DPS like yourself. We raid Tuesday/Thursday Night 10pm - 1am EST. We also run alt raids on Monday nights.

Message me if your interested, have a great day

Bnet - Katalana42#1883
Discord - TheKats#8506

Hello Manatuskk! Officer Chat on Zul’jin is 9/10 heroic and looking to fill a Mage spot so we can move into our mythic progression. We raid 8pm-11pm pacific time on Tuesday/Wednesday nights and an optional heroic clear on Fridays. We’re a happy little family looking to push what we can into Mythic. We’d like to hit CE but we also want this game to be a game, not a second job.

We’re fun to hang out with and do stuff throughout the week. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly, as more than a few of our members and officers hit one or more of those letters. If any of this sounds interesting to you my discord is Lilith#0372