2019 7th annual Holiday card photo

Every year I try to gather up as many Alliance and Horde people on our servers to take a Christmas card photo that I send off to Blizzard. This year is year 7. The location for this year is Rivers Heart, Scholozar Basin, on the log bridge right next to the flight plan. There should not be any phasing issues like we had last year since it is in Northrend. Feel free to invite any friends you know. It only takes a few minutes, and is always appreciated.

Date and Time:

Sunday December 1st 8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacific

this is open to anyone, so if you have friends on other servers please feel free to invite them

I assume you’ve posted the screenshots in either the Facebook group or Discord server, neither of which I’m in. Can you post them here (assuming trust levels don’t prevent you)?

1 Like

Thanks marathal for shooting me a dm! It was a blast again and nice to see some old faces! Hope you enjoyed the christmas card my officer core sent back to you guys <3

1 Like

unfortunately I have not posted enough to have permission to add links. I have asked someone at Blizzard if there might be a way to get it shared.