200iLvl Balance Druid LF AOTC guild

Who I am:
I am an adult gamer that has returned for Shadowlands seeking new friends to M+ and Raid with. My old guild died during BFA and I stopped playing after getting AOTC last year. I have raided since early Vanilla and in every expansion since then as a Cutting Edge player for a long time. My free time is limited these days and I’m older, have more commitments and my aspirations are solidly AOTC. Where I spend most of my time these days is tanking M+. I play EST/CST time zones. My current experience is aotc every raid tier in BFA and Legion. Cleared almost every raid before Legion as well when it was current with the exception of Mists of Pandaria.

What I’m looking for:
Ideally I would like to find an active family oriented guild where I can achieve AOTC each raid tier in one or two nights a week as a balance Druid. A family atmosphe is a must. I would like to keep raiding to 2 days a week or less unless some days are optional. I will probably show up for the optional days… I just can’t to commit to 3 days per week.

What I can offer:
I’m an adult drama free player that will show up every raid unless work dictates I cant. During normal circumstances I travel 10-15% but in the Pandemic… Its more like 0% for the time being. I show up gemmed, enchanted with all consumables and take direction and do what I’m asked by the raid leader. I tank M+ all week long… I really really like M+ so if your guild needs more M+ tankage… I’m your man. I get along with almost everyone.

If you think I could fit into your guild, please drop me a line. Server transfer is always an option. Alliance a plus.

All the best,

Rogz

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+
Tanks:
Pref : Prot Pally / Brew master / DH
(Flex open)

Healers:
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Name: Grim Batol Surfers
Faction: Horde
Realm: Tichondrius
Voice Comms: Discord
Raid Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays

Raid Times:
Start: 7:00 PM (PT)
End: 10:00 PM (PT)

Current Raid Progression and Needs:
Tanks: Filled
DPS: Open
Healer: Open
Normal Castle Nathria 8/10

We are looking for more members to fill out our raid roster so we can finish Normal and move on to Heroic for AoTC. We are in need of both dps and healers. We have a friendly and active community that consistently runs torgast, keystones, and helps one another gear. Though our raid environment is relaxed, it is also focused and driven to meet goals. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems/enchants, food, flasks, etc. (feasts and cauldrons will be provided as guild resources allow) and a positive attitude.

About Our Community:

We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn’t fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. We have a zero-tolerance policy for toxicity and drama here. There are no elitist, ‘I’m holier than thou!’ attitudes. If you think you’re better than everyone else, then you stand alone and should probably find somewhere else to go. We’re a family…and we’re welcoming you to be part of that!

One of the most important things you need to know about us is that we are a very inclusive guild that takes real life limitations into consideration. Many of our guild members have disabilities, health problems, IRL issues, etc. that can affect their overall gameplay and the amount of time they can put into WoW. If you intend to join our ranks, you need to be understanding of this and not be disrespectful. In past expansions, we have achieved AOTC while still holding true to these ideals. At the end of the day, we are a family and we look out for one another – first, foremost, and always! We are here to encourage one another to do better in-game and in life through constructive criticism and understanding. This is a community that cares about more than just your dps, hps, ilvl, etc. You are a PERSON, not just a number in the roster.

We look forward to hearing from you!

If you are interested in joining GBS, contact:

Community: Hillery#11208
Raiding: Medusa#1479
PvP: Kovacz #1233
Recruitment: Beddhead#1810

Hey!

I am from WDBM a horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 8/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx

I think we would be a perfect fit for you. We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST
add me on discord and we can talk: Neil#4199

Greetings, Maw Walkers!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 2/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message mrrazzmatazz#11514.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Hello there my guild just founded 3 days ago we 9/10 N and 1/10 H so far we start H progression this week our raid days are M/W 7:30 - 10pm CST currently looking for DPS to continue our Heroic progression. Feel free to add me on battle net @ mlynk1204#1985 would love to chat about you joining our community. Boomkin would really help our dps out in heroic

Hey there! Guild Master of Aristocracy [A] on Kel’thuzad. newly formed guild of long time friends with High Exp. we raid one day a week on sat from 6pm-10pm est and do m+ and rated pvp on the side. would love to have ya.

Horde here, but look no further! Seems like a good fit. Would like to talk to ya. :slight_smile:

<Severéd> is recruiting! We are a very friendly group of players that are raid focused. We have two raid groups!

We are 4/10H CN after 2 resets. We plan to continue pushing this with success and continue to be competitive. Our guild is ranked 12th in the connected realms below and are accepting applicants from the following servers.

Connected Realms:
Trollbane (base)
Malfurion
Ghostlands
Gnomeregan
Grizzly Hills
Kael’thas
Lothar
Moonrunner

Heroic Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Normal Fri/Sat 8-11 EST

We are actively recruiting the following for our HEROIC core:

MELEE DPS
DK++++
Enhance Shaman +++
Rogue +

RANGED DPS
Fire Mage+++++
Shadow Priest+++
Hunter++

Currently good on tanks/healers. If you are outside of the listed classes, we would still like to hear from you.

To be considered “core”, you must be able to perform at a high enough level individually. You earn priority invites!

We are not an Elitist guild, if that is your expectation please do not apply. We take raiding seriously, but are here to play the game and have a good time. We are expanding our core.

We are openly recruiting for our normal raid group as well! Please reach out to me and let’s talk , see if we are a good fit for you.

Discord:
Bryanthrax#5108

Hope to hear from you!
-Tide

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for quality ranged. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Azshul/kaktus
Bigkatbruh#1326

[[A] Arathor <Chemically Balanced>, New Guild looking to recruit]

Sounds like you are looking for the same things we are. We are a rag tag group from various servers and raid exp backgrounds who just over the years are looking to play the game, have some fun, and see the content. Send me a msg and we can chat on what your looking for and what my intentions are for the guild, or even just apply in game to the Looking for Guild on a alt and give us a test run no commitment required.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Scilla, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Heroic Team:
Current Progression : CN: 10/10N 3/10H
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run Normal
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Druid (healer/dps), Priest (healer/dps), Melee/Ranged dps considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey there Migz,

In the Shadowlands, Anthem is looking to expand our progression raid roster and push into Mythic raiding. With new leadership and new members, we’ve managed to form a small progression core with a passion for completing hardcore raid content. Now, we want to expand that group to push through Heroic Castle Nathria and move into Mythic progression as soon as possible. With a fresh officer group and a raid team excited to grow and push forward, we’re hoping to find excellent raiders to join the community and press on with us!

Anthem has existed on Turalyon for many years. Built by IRL friends and joined by those made in-game, most of us have a long history together. Anthem has historically been a very casual raiding guild, and we want to continue to embody the supportive, friendly, fun atmosphere we’ve always had. While we are building our new progression raiding team, we also welcome casual members looking for a social atmosphere and casual content as well.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday 8:00PM - 11:30PM
Monday 8:00PM - 11:30PM

We expect 80%-90% attendance for progression raiders, but understand that life happens. We are looking for matches in attitude and aptitude, and value a desire to improve, a willingness to give and receive feedback, and an understanding of what to expect in progression raiding. We are currently building our roster and want applicants to understand that means a small team and some growing pains as we go, but an opportunity to get an early foothold in a group we expect to be tight-knit and very successful.

If we feel your application is a good fit, we will reach out to schedule an interview and trial if the interview goes well.

We are currently recruiting all roles and classes!

To apply:
Complete our application here: https://forms.gle/6JSsdUYTAWDVxhtx5

Officer contacts:
Panderpia-Turalyon
Synchrony-Turalyon [Synchrony#1108]
Luramar-Turalyon [DawnMarie#1432]

Best of luck on the search!

Hi! I’m with the guild drinks required. I think our guild might be what you are looking for. Here is some info and how to contact me if you want to talk more.[H] [A52] <Drinks Required> 10/10N 3/10H Need DPS And Tanks

Hi Migz - Your attitude sounds like it would fit in with our team perfectly. I’m co-raid lead of a newly formed Alliance prog team on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 3/10H and 10/10N. Now that we have a reliable dps roster we should progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly. We have a spot for a boomkin specifically. Some of us have been raiding together since WotLK, others have just joined this xpac, but we’re a solid team. We’re chill, we know how to play our toons, we don’t stand in puddles of death, we laugh, and we kill bosses - that’s what we do.

You can find out more about us here: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Alliance Sargeras Sunwell Hotel has multiple groups running out of it. Team Dirtflap is new in Shadowlands, run by a former GM and Raid leader of 8+ years experience. We are looking for players who want to push some mythics. Possibly go semi hardcore in future raids.

Minimum ilvl of 200+, experience 10/10N. As well as providing their own food, flask and pots. For the time being.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
7/10H

Currently looking for:

Ranged:
Boomie
Warlock
Ele Shaman
Hunter

Healers:
Rsham
RDruid
MWMonk
DPriest

Jaebabe#1755

Hey there!
Forgone Conclusion is looking for a boomkin and you might be the right fit for us! We are a small guild of old time raiders looking to get AOTC each tier and have some fun! We raid Friday and Saturday from 9:30-12 EST. We are currently 3/10 H and are looking to finish CN up soon. Feel free to message me on bnet! Huw#1749. Looking forward to hearing form you!

Hello, we are a small group of former high end raiders that are looking for people to join us in normal/heroic raids on 1 night per week.

We are all in our 30s with families. We’re a mature bunch, and don’t really have any of what we call “college-level/bro-culture” humor.

Our old team was Full Spectrum, which for many tiers was the #1 two-night guild in the U.S.

We don’t have the time or energy to do mythic raiding anymore, but we still want that feeling of progression in a set group, even in a light and casual setting.

Time : Sundays from 8:30PM to 11:30PM Eastern.

If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us.
Please message Oatz:
Oatz#1706

Hello Migz!

[Cant find a guild] 10/10 N 6/10 H We are a newly formed guild with the goal of progressing through mythic content at a reasonable pace. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ dungeons as well as some good old PVP. We strive to have a friendly and non-toxic community to include anyone that wants to be included. If you aren’t interested in raiding, mythic+ or PVP, but instead want a place to hang out to enjoy the content feel free to stick around and become a member of our community!

Contact Info:
BNET: Koliupy#1761
Discord: Koliupy#4041