20-Person Raiding in Molten Core

Every boss but Rag. Heat Level 1 obviously - if you’re wiping in HL2 in a pug then you can just drop down in difficulty.

And yes you are allowed to wipe on the final boss. That’s how it’s supposed to work.

Not in classic. You aren’t supposed to wipe, especially with world buffs.

Okay but you are. This isn’t 2019+ this is Vanilla+. It’s a sequel to the spirit of the original, not a sequel to no changes. If you want no changes, no changes + already exists on Era.

2 Likes

It’s not a sequel it’s a seasonal server which has failed because of dumb changes.

3 Likes

Cuz it was the first official classic version out and it was during covid.

3 Likes

I disagree with you so obviously your opinion is irrelevant, brilliant take

3 Likes

I think it’s safe to assume that those who are asking for 40 player raids are the folks who aren’t the ones that are actually leading the raids nor recruiting the people to fill all of these raid spots. Just filling 20 man raids is difficult at this point. Flex raiding would be great but anything over 25 people is doomed to be a nightmare for those leading these raids and guilds. Personally I think flex raiding 10-25 would be great.

1 Like

I said I disagree with you because you are a chronically online WOW player.

You are too biased to have a valid opinion and it’s obvious you can’t see the problem from any perspective but your own.

It’s been a while since I’ve so someone so disliked on the forums.

Forum brain rot is real. See you in 3 different threads just bashing on SOD because of the most… random? things.

4 Likes

I’m sure you aren’t smart enough to see the irony here.

3 Likes

I’m sure you are too clueless to realize there are exceptions to rules.

I’m the exception. I post a lot but I’m a casual gamer and have a better understanding of what makes this game good than you will ever have.

I’m not a die hard WOW fan. I never played WOW at all until Classic Launched.

I have a fresh perspective and am literally the ideal target player that Blizzard wants to play this game.

So yeah, my opinion is far more relevant than yours will ever be if you have played WOW at all before Classic launched.

Truely the messiah.

Go back to retail champ, it misses you.

Hey look his opinion is just more relevant because he is the target audience, it must be true bc hes said as much, i hope to be online often enough to start living up to the title of chronically online they have so graciously bestowed upon me

I’m having a quality time waiting for TWW with my real runs :slight_smile:,
my messiah.

1 Like

You are just salty that your opinion is less relevant if you are a long time wow player.

Blizzard should ignore you entirely if they want to attract new players.

Blizz continues to toss out L’s.

1 Like

Longtime wow player, i played through tbc, left and came back in 2019 you and i have about the same amount of experience there bud but keep making wild assumptions

how dare you speak down to the messiah he knows whats best for us all

(as you can tell from his lack of actually playing)

2 Likes

He also knows everyones background better than they do, truly an omnisceint and great messiah he is