20-Person Raiding in Molten Core

What??

I am not arguing the game should be harder. I responded to a person saying the content was so easy it put them to sleep.

My advice to the people saying the content was too easy was to go try cata or retail raids.

The content is supposed to be easy. It’s actually way too hard in SoD.

That is why everyone is quitting.

This, hope they can change from looking at this in future raids to bringing back the flex for molten core, yes we know it was a bug, no it should not have been fixed bc it was a bug that let people bring a couple extra and nerf their loot distribution if they were so inclined

Its a combo.

Dad-esque people want no sweat, easier, fun time raids.

Younger kids, addicted to adderoll and dopamine, cant make their night worth it at all if they cant parse in the 90s.

Its a generational thing.

1 Like

Great! Please don’t make BWL a 40-man raid. 20 is a good sweet spot!

1 Like

Big reason they added the heat levels(which were kind of poorly implemented by centering them around fire resist imo) could have been to allow that distinction

WOW isn’t for young people. It’s too complicated.

If you are old enough to enjoy WOW you have a job and probably hate your job and your life and want something chill to play to relax after work or on the weekend.

If you have a good life odds are you wouldn’t be playing WOW in the first place. You’d be doing something else.

no, no its not.

Just like ony, dealing with the direct descendants of the third most powerful dragon aspect indeed REQUIRES YOU to bring a full effort against them.

Wow isnt complicated especially not sod

Dopamine addiction states otherwise.

It is for people who have never played WOW. You are a chronically online WOW lifetime player so of course it’s not complicated for you.

If you are on this forum I’m not talking about you as being a normal person.

First of all ive skipped the vast majority of wow, second i usually am only chronically online for like the 1st week of a phase before i go pure raid logging one or 2 days a week, third yea i guess scrolling forums while bored at work may not be a normal past time youve got me there

Retail client/servers can’t handle 40 people spamming abilities every gcd. 40 mans in SoD will not be a pleasant experience with this many actions per minute.

2 Likes

If you are on this forum, by definition, you are not a normal WOW player and your opinion is already suspect.

The vast majority of players (MAJORITY <— look up word definition) do not visit forums.

Your opinion on too hard or not is irrelevant. You clearly play WOW a lot.

I never played WOW until Classic in 2019 so my opinion is FAR MORE relevant than yours. I am literally the target audience.

What they should have done is added a hard mode tune inside, similar to how alphas betas and gammas worked in wrath, while also using flex, but with a difference.

You have to beat the raid first, in order to modify it.

So its 20 static, but after beating 20 you unlock 2 things.

20 man hard mode

40 man mode.

After (if you choose to) beat 40 man, you get 40 man hard mode.

Loots no different, with the exception of end game quest items (hunter leaf, eye for priest etc) are added directly to the loot table of every boss without taking a slot up from the typical loot.

Fr requirements increase or decrease dependant on which level you choose, hard modes comes with a raid wide fr debuff.

Idk about the molten meatball, I dont like it.

That’s just lore-related. That has nothing to do with difficulty.

Raids are currently at a good difficulty level for the target player base. 20-man is perfect. 40-man is going to kill guilds.

SoD = Season of Dads
^ and I’m cool with it.

No, it wont. But its okay to be wrong.

Ps. Im a dad.

How is 40 man raids going to kill guilds when that is all we had in 2019 and we had a much larger population then?

Do you retail shills even think before typing?

40 man raids aren’t that hard to make. They are even easier because you can take literally anyone and still clear the raid.

You just contradicted yourself. Maybe throw that “shill” term right back at yourself. XD

No I didn’t.

You can’t read probably.

In a 40 man raid you can take anyone and it doesn’t matter what spec they have besides the main tank.

It’s the most inclusive and easiest to fill raid type.