20 minute queues for 6 minute games

title says it all

2 Likes

Sounds unfortunate. Play Alliance to even it out or something. Maybe PvE?

5 Likes

re-roll alliance.

12 Likes

How about you git gud and reroll.

14 Likes

Its what you guys deserve for making the release of phase 2 aides for the minority factions on your server. Nobody feels bad for Horde - except those on Heartseeker.

12 Likes

Pvp happened in a pvp battleground and the OP wants blizzard to help him win is what I gather from the post

11 Likes

I hear you. I just want more of the bad horde to reroll to reduce my que times. I know a bit selfish of me. Expect this guy is whining so he needs to git gud. Lol.

Reroll alliance our ques are fast. The truth is there are too many horde players which create this issue. Itā€™s a player made issue.

6 Likes

I meanā€¦the point of the thread is that pvp didnā€™t happen in a battleground. But thatā€™s 1.12 AV.

9 Likes

I could careless. Need more horde to reroll. I picked horde to try and raid this time as horde. As far as pvp. I rather face paladins then shamans.

1 Like

You couldnā€™t care less. Saying you could care less means you do actually care.

Youā€™re welcome :slight_smile:.

9 Likes

I am trying to help you. By encouraging bad horde players to reroll.

I appreciate the offer good sir.

But I decline. Keep the bad hordes on horde side, so I can farm them in WSG. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I warned you in advance before the BGā€™s went live.

Did any of the horde believe it? NO, because CRBG will make it ok they said.

I said youā€™re counting on PVE alliance to actually do BGā€™s for fun after they get their loot.

They said again, overall the servers are balanced, there are slightly more alliance.

I again said PVE players only care about loot.

Now do you understand?

7 Likes

Lol pve players both factions only care about the loot. If its on the BIS list they will be getting it. After they are done bgs will be ghost towns.

1 Like

Nah, just long Qā€™s for the Horde.

There are a ton of horde who play simply for PvPā€™s sake and loot is not actually what they want.

Iā€™m only mentioning it because I am the same as they are. BLOODTHIRSTY!!!

something something pvp something something get good or re-roll.

1 Like

Heā€™s been repeating this same line in every thread, and it doesnā€™t apply in any of them. Its almost like heā€™s a parrot that doesnā€™t take the time to read the content heā€™s replying to.

1 Like

Sounds like you should have played alliance, Cry more hordie.

1 Like

The irony to the whole, sodium bloated horde tantrum, is their own foult for choosing the pvp metaā€¦ The ques is couse of horde racials being the pvp metaā€¦

In classic
Horde have a advantage in pvp
Alliance have a advantage in pve