+20 is easier than a +15 Kara

They would tune down the naked orcs, they wouldn’t leave them in an one shot status.

You’d think so but then they released Lower Karazhan like this :thinking: and let’s be honest there aren’t a lot of mechanics in Blood Furnace it’s mostly that certain enemies hit really really hard and need CC.

Although I’m sure with M+ scaling certain things like the warlock summoners would pose more of a threat than they did originally if they get a succubus or fel hunter out or the Felguards before last boss dropping threat when they charge a random ranged target to clobber.

1 Like

Yup. Agree . Help your healer out . Is impossible to see if melee and tank stacks and tunnel.

And ranged , stay in the middle during the intermission when the horses trot out in a line. You hug the side you get Insta

2 Likes

Upper karazhan is incredibly easy if you pass medivh, we did it on an 18 +2 chest with no issues. I’d say the flame wreath and the birds probably need a hard nerf though.

lower kara is not fun though. EVERYTHING seems overtuned. bosses, trash, everything

2 Likes

Haven’t done lower but every upper boss needs nerfs.

2 Likes

Why do people keep throwing out this terrible, inaccurate take. There are literally people who do this when it was current. Players who are in the MDI. And they’re still doing Kara about 10 levels lower than other keys.

2 Likes

It was an afterthought. Think about how late the info about it came. Like 3 days before? Lazy/procastinating/just focused on DF.

Nah. Lower is ridiculously overtuned. Upper seems harsh too by comparison to mechagon and tazavesh, but lower is completely and utterly broken.

1 Like

Scaled up dungeon is overtuned and we pay to beta test it.

Truly unexpected.

I did my 20s they give ports to the dungeons just like CM golds did as well.

And you get your mounts from the 15s and above just like you got your mounts from the Silver Mode and above.

It’s gonna be fun watching everyone swap ranged dps this season because of the gross disparity between the mechanics melee and ranged have.

I just got out of a 15+ Lower Kara.

I’d rather eat sandpaper than go through that again.

lmao.

1 Like

Moroes* and yes… out of the ONE 5 i did earlier last night, that was the most annoying thing I noticed, even during Legion when I played it, people were breaking traps, mainly because of AoE

I did a +15 Upper Kara. Almost timed it with 20 deaths, including a low health wipe.

As a healer, I was definitely taxed. The only times we wiped on bosses were when players played too risky instead of going slow. Curator is a joke if you just avoid the swirlies. For Shade of Medivh, I got kicked on Tranq and the 5sec lockout was enough time for a player to die, then Flame Wreath triggered because the warlock died and we wiped at 10%. We didn’t wipe to Mana Devourer, but Unstable Mana hit like 1.4mil damage over 2min. It was brutal on the last Energy Discharge, but we got through it. We could have timed the key, we had 6min left to do the last boss, the tank on booped on Phase 2 and that was that.

Overtuned? In some places, yes. The DPS requirements are fine though. Things were dying quickly. They just hit really damn hard.

Timed +15 Lower and Upper. It really isn’t that bad once everyone knows the mechanics.

I timed a 15 upper but not lower, but i also seemed to have grouped with really high dps and were all 3.3-3.5k io last season so they were very skilled, since i have tried a 16 and people are just so bad at mechanics on first boss alone. I told a range to stack on boss and move just for quake…I can’t do that…so those electric adds were all over the place outside, like how stupid are people?? Smh

Still hoping to see some tuning for Kara Upper and Lower.

We seem to have have some pass, as bosses mechanics are now fully working and or working better than they should be I’m not sure.

Iron Docks last boss now blast the every living H E double hockey sticks out of you so heals needs to be on them very quickly, while popping a DR.

Nightmare now has the soak mechanic working, which wasn’t the first time I down the boss.

So I hope to see last boss in Grim Rail get some type of ground effect warning of wear lighting is being cast, as its pretty much a guessing game, and the dot is hard for most to heal if you are struck. They added the effect for the arrows off first boss in docks so I have hope lighting gets something.

Still seeing sleeping clouds under the carpets in kara or other terrain in dungeons so that also needs to be looked at.