+20 is easier than a +15 Kara

Let me stop you right there…That ghost is extremely hard to see, mostly in melee, an all melee grp+tank and nobody helps= wipe…Dps are the laziest people i ever saw to be honest, would rather wipe then take a second to see if the ghost is on you…Better yet, maybe when the debuff goes out people spread out so it can be dispelled. You think people want to dispel the wrong thing? Forums all over the place on diff sites that you can’t see it on melee

6 Likes

They can’t even tune the classes, let alone the dungeons.

1 Like

That is 100% the healer’s job to deal with. It’s not that hard if you know what to do. I healed it while it was current. You look for the ghost, target the ghostified player and hit dispel.

1 Like

You can’t heal it on tyran, you need to dispel it and their are multiple threads on many different forums that it is hard to see when on melee, what part of that do you not get? It was easy to see back then, now? On melee you can’t see it and sometimes like i had an instance where nobody could see it at all. like it didn’t appear, its very buggy

I realize you don’t run 15+ keys this season yet, nor have you ran a lower, so commenting on something you have no idea about makes no sense. Just read the forums, its an easy mechanic but if you can’t see it and dispel wrong everyone blows up

Also really tired of that is the healers job, maybe we should just not heal you when you do something stupid and let you die? Sound good? Obviously u never had a team and have 0 idea what a team effort is, probably the guy who talks trash to everyone while doing less dps then my resto sham

1 Like

Its well known lower kara is insanely overtuned.

2 Likes

15s will be cake in 280+ gear. Youll get that in a week if your a dedicated player like me.

15-18 are not hard now, the issue is more the overtuning of kara, all other dungeons are fine its just kara right now and its also very buggy

1 Like

I’ve done lower thrice now.

First time no ghost appeared on me until 20 seconds later.

Second time worked perfectly fine.

Third time it went on the tank and none of us could see it for 20 seconds-ish again.

On the first and third lower Kara the healer (my friend) actually couldn’t see it and only half of us could, on the second run he saw it fine.

It is most assuredly not working correctly.

2 Likes

it’d be nice if they could get on that

+20 streets/gambit is easier than +10 lower Kara.

3 Likes

Hoping to see some tuning to Kara for sure. Seems they are keeping an eye on it, but I expect nothing over the weekend sadly.

Sleep circles under the rugs, or train carts as an example. Flashlights doing double damage if your hit. Large spikes of damage from abilities you do get hit by like it wasn’t balanced or tuned out.

This for sure feels beta ish and I hope to see it fixed soon.

2 Likes

Shivers at the thought of Underrot in the state Kara is in…

1 Like

2nd boss in upper is def rough, lot of damage during mirror images

Blizzard: “Our numbers indicate that participation in Seat of the Triumvirate was entirely too low, so we will be re-releasing this dungeon at a future date so more members of the community can participate. No, we will not be testing this dungeon internally. Good luck.”

I would vote for underrot in an instant, it was a fun dungeon and I wanna see it again.

3 Likes

Lower Kara is a dead key. Blizzard should’ve hot fixed this already. Trying to climb my own key and now it’s bricked

2 Likes

We know for a fact that this is a thing they are doing.

We know, for a fact, that Temple of the Jade Serpent and Court of Stars will be in Dragonflight season 1.

2 Likes

UNDERROT is a dungeon I love ruined by the final boss.

1 Like

The final boss was what made it stand out. You didn’t simply just pop hero and burst it like a normal boss, you actually had to do mechanics to kill him.

I can’t wait for M+ Blood Furnace.

Engineers dropping land mines and tossing grenades that delete your melee DPS and naked Fel Orcs right before second boss that one shot your tank if you didn’t bring two frost mages to kite and aoe them down.