2 RDPS LF Guild

I’m a 194 shadow priest, looking to progress in CN!

My boyfriend is a 197 marksman hunter with 10/10 Normal progression in CN.

We’re currently looking for a new guild that does not raid on Fridays or Saturdays. We are willing to switch servers. Preferably looking for a chill guild that is active and chats in game and on discord. Especially one that does things together.

Hello there! We’re looking to expand our team and add a few more to our roster! We are most active in the evenings, and there are several of us that are typically willing to help run stuff if we’re not busy! If we sound like we might be a good fit, drop me a line and lets chat!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for a couple DPS, we are especially interested in a Rogue, DK, Mage and SPriest. We also wouldn’t say no to a dps with a tank OS for M+ and filling in when our tanks are late/missing, an additional healer wouldn’t be turned away either.

Pretty basic raid expectations, learn the fights (we even post short videos in discord for easy access), have food, enchants, flask and pots. DBM or similar and Discord required, GTFO and personal loot helper are recommended.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet. We hope to hear from you!

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 2/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Winterhoof - Horde

Currently 10/10N and 4/10H

Mythic plus based guild with the focus on 15+ per season. AOTC raid team with casual mythic progression.

Mythic Plus
Sunday
Monday

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.

We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-preforming you may be asked to sit.

Guild Needs:
DPS -DH, Lock, Mage, Rogue but all will be considered
Healers - Shammy or (any strong healer)

GM - Norton (Plays all roles)
Heal lead - Currently Recruiting for
DPS lead - HuntandPrey
Recruitment Officer - Norton

How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey

Hi there! If you are interested in coming over to Zul’Jin, we’d be happy to have you!
We currently raid Tues/Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST.
Our guild is 10/10 N and currently progressing on heroic. We like to do M + and alt raids on the weekends and hang out in discord when we do things together.

Our thread on reddit for more information:
Or contact me on discord for a chat! RainbowTea#0009
https://www.reddit.com/r/wowguilds/comments/l0sffz/hus_the_tavern_lf_dps_1010_n_510_h/

Sundust Syndicate is a looking to fill the last few spots on our raid team!

We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams, and PVP events are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!

• (Optional Farm) Monday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

• (Progression) Tuesday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

• (Progression) Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude

• Ability to communicate on Discord

Not looking to raid? No problem! We are always open to players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, Keys, PVP or just hang out to chat!

**Questions? Please contact:**GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hi Hellaku, it is nice to meet you. Check out our post. Since we landed in Bleeding Hollow on Wednesday we’ve filled out everything but ranged DPS. You would need a few Ilvls to get into our group but we can help with that. Hit me up on discord if you want to talk more Cozybadguy#8607.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-bleeding-hollow-cozy-new-team-in-town-get-it-get-it-get-it/840351

Hi Hellaku and boyfriend,

Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, WW monk, DK, warrior and moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Hey!

I am from WDBM a horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team that will proceed into some mythic. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 9/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx

Hello there! The forbidden rising (H) on Hyjal is currently looking for people for our Wed/Thrs team, raid times are 6-9 pst. We are a casual aotc focused guild and strive to have fun and clear content. If you are still looking for a place to call home please reach out to us we think we may be what you are looking for, please add me or our teams RL on btag if you are interested.

Hera#1937
lunerblade#1255

Cheers!

Hello!

Not Dead Yet is looking for ranged dps to bolster our raid roster. We are a group of mid-twenties to early-thirties looking for chill raiders to reach AoTC with before the end of the tier.

A quick TLDR:
Current progress: 7/10 H
Raid Days: Wednesday, Sunday
Raid times: 7-10pm EST
Server (not necessary): Bleeding Hollow
End goal: AoTC then moving into alt raids

Any questions can be directed at:
TheRealNice#1880 (myself)
or
nikki#1400 (the more personable one)

Hope to hear from y’all!

Have a great one!

Sorry, first time posting on the forums. This is my main character: Voodomyfoot - Bleeding hollow.

Cake Plantation is a newly reformed guild on Illidan and looking to get back into the mythic scene. We’re a guild of raid veterans looking to enjoy pushing content, having fun, and fostering an environment for life long friends. We consider ourselves as a cas-core guild looking to progress at a great pace while also having a good life/game balance. If you’re into fun times, funny people, and bad transmogs, we’re probably the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:

Sunday/Monday 9pm-12am EST(6pm-9pm PST)

Feel free to get back to me Seff#1651

APSIS [H] Zul’jin NA is a friendly guild looking to find like minded people to fill our ranks. We are recruiting dps and healers to help with heroic progression and push us even further.

Raid nights: Friday and Saturdays: 9pm-12:30am EST

About us : 10/10n 3/10h CN looking to get AoTC and further. Running m+ and some pvp during the week. We have fun and joke around but are serious when needed to kill some internet dargons

What we need: Open to all dps and healers

Requirements: Good attendance. All we ask is that you show up and are ready to go. Have a good understanding of the fights, your class and the role it plays.

Contact us:

Battle Net: Orangesliice#1979

Discord: eupharia#6669, Orangesliice#3137

Hey there, we might be the guild for you. We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST
Currently 8/10 H
Add me on discord if you want to talk and see if we would be a fit for you: Neil#4199

Hi guys!!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [9/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there. We are a newly re-formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. Try us out for a night. My contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

I’m not gonna bore you with a ton of guild spam. I’d rather get to know someone over discord to see if we are going to be the right fit for you and vice versa. Add me at Emrys#2031 or find me in game at Emrys#1539

10/10N
4/10H

Tues / Thurs 9:00 - 12:00 EST

[[H] 7/10H TUES/THURS 9PM-12AM SERVER LFM-MAL’GANIS]

Evenfall is a guild undergoing a rebuild, currently at 7/10H with intent to move into mythic ASAP. We aren’t a hardcore raiding environment, but we don’t waste our time either. Currently in need of Enh Shaman, Mage, Ranged DPS, and HPal to get up to a 20 man roster.

If interested, reach out here, in game, or on Battle net.
Btag: Ark#12834
Btag: Grinder#1649

Hello! Kokonut Krew on Emerald-Dream [A] is working on expanding our team for normal and heroic runs! If you don’t mind a server transfer, we could be a good fit!

We are in roster expansion phase, looking for anyone who is willing to learn and communicate with us. We’ve got special interest in healers and RPDS, and need folks who will take some responsibility, get on the mic, and help critique strategies!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9 PM EST, with a cleanup Saturday group. We are 10/10 N 3/10 H. Typically tuesday is normal, thursday is heroic.

Additionally, we would love more players for some m+ teams forming to push keys above 10!

Sent a request if you are interested in chatting! KingOfSpain#1854