2 months into classic

and ppl already want tbc, wrath, etc servers…

its sad.

I can fix this for you people (who want that)

step 1: all join same retail server
step 2: lock ur xp at that xpacs lvl cap.
step 3: only use its ilvl gear.
step 4: have fun while you ignore any other xpac (can even go further and turn off trade and make a new channel so u dont have hear about other xpac content players.

for real thoguh please stop asking for other xpac servers.

all it does is make the devs question “why bother when they will want soemthing else 2 mnths after we give it to em?”

and fact that every “xpac server” would siphon players from retail/classic…speeding up population loss and this is the #1 worry they risk having.

Purposefully accelerating this is NOT in their best interest.

p.s. devilsaur are still ninjas

10 Likes

and fact that every “xpac server” would siphon players from retail/classic…speeding up population loss and this is the #1 worry they risk having.

Yeah exactly. Classicucks fear TBC/Wrath because they know those are better games than raid log simulator 2004.

23 Likes

I dont care what they do, but go post those threads on general discussion. This is Classic wow forums not TBC or Wotlk forums.

6 Likes

I haven’t asked for them. So not everybody.

3 Likes

Some of us wanted tbc or wrath to begin with, that is our only reason for playing classic.

As for your locking level at whatever level applys.

Ill take bc for example

Class design, stats, and talents from bc no longer exist.
Level scaling and heirlooms drastically change the leveling experience.
Attunements, heroic keys, etc no longer exist.
LFD exists and negates and bypasses heroic lockout.
Tier gear bonuses are inactive and bosses have at least 30% less health.
Professions and consumables are drastically altered.

17 Likes

Lol we’re a little over a month in, this community is never happy, and also don’t realize they’re partly the reason for the dumpster fire that is BfA with all the cries for balance etc. I’m just glad I don’t have to play on private servers anymore.

4 Likes

^^This. Don’t get me wrong I’m enjoying Classic, but I would much rather play a BC version. I started playing WoW at the tail end of vanilla, so most of my best in-game memories are during BC and Wrath. Hell, dancing on the Org bank roof while trolling trade chat in BC was where/how I met my husband. WoW also hit 10mil subs and was literally the world’s most popular game during Wrath, so it makes sense that a lot of people would like to see Blizzard add classic versions of the first two expansions.

4 Likes

I’ve been enjoying classic so far, I’m nowhere near 60 yet, but I’d appreciate a TBC/WoTLK classic, I’ve had such good times with wotlk.

It seems when you were taking your mug shot, the shutter on the camera got stuck.

Elaborate…

It is the 2nd time I have seen it on your avatar picture. Almost half of it is blacked out.

Odd, it’s appearing fully for me.

1 Like

/shrug

It might be just me however I saw it yesterday on your avatar. I just don’t want the overload of cuteness to be hidden from the world.

They wanted them months before Classic was released.

This isn’t a fix at all. (I don’t want TBC and WotLK right now myself, but just saying…)

So this makes me a bit of a hypocrite for saying this, but…stop caring what people ask for, and stop assuming you know what the devs are thinking.

3 Likes

I see it too

1 Like

People wanted those minutes after they ended.

TBC moves into WotLK? People want TBC servers.
WotLK moves into Cataclysm? People want WotLK servers.

Pretty dumb suggestion. That does nothing to address the numerous class changes, core game system changes, etc, not to mention the itemization, stat squish, and overall lack of other players willing to do the same thing resulting in all of that content being “dead.”

People want TBC/WotLK servers not because they want to play retail with only those items, but because they actually enjoyed the game as it was back then.

It’s the sword. The perspective of the camera makes that particular weapon curve upwards into view.

4 Likes

The sword is the answer but why does Elaice see the full picture? I think it is the work of the devil.

It has been about 40 days. Two months is 58 days minimum.

People were asking for Classic TBC and Wrath as soon as the Classic forum was opened, directly after the project was announced at Blizzcon 2017. So this isn’t a new thing at all.

1 Like

Classic fanboys don’t want TBC and WotLK servers because they know everyone would quit classic when they realize how inferior it is to TBC and WotLK. In TBC the bosses have more than one mechanic and half of the specs aren’t completely useless in PVE. Wrath is a bit easy but it’s still overall a better and more balanced game than Vanilla.

The thing is Classic is eventually going to get boring. People will do all the content and not want to play anymore after a certain point. Do you really think Classic can keep going when it only has a finite amount of content? It just makes sense to progress into BC and WotLK.

3 Likes