2 Day T, W <Retribution> LFM 10/10H 7/10M SOD

Raid times
Tuesday 8pm - 10:30pm CST
Wednesday 8pm - 10:30pm CST

Current needs:
Ranged DPS

Retribution was formed in 2006. We have a history that stretches over 12 years. And while the faces and leadership have changed over this time the idea has not.

Our Goal
Progress on current content, with the goal to get CE during the expansion.

Guild Atmosphere
Retribution offers a laid back and casual guild atmosphere. We are an 18+ guild. We are not a family friendly guild. When content is current, we have multiple pugs and M+ groups that run every week for various things.

Raid Environment
Retribution aims to offer a consistent and laid back raiding environment. Killing bosses is the end goal. If you want to kill some pixels while talking %$@# and making jokes then this just might be the perfect fit. We aim to get AoTC each raid tier (and we have stretching back for many tiers of raid content). Our attendance policy is rather lax for the amount of time we raid and as long as you are communicating with us there shouldn’t be an issue.

Current Progression
SoD:
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 7/10

Nathria:
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 8/10

Expectations
Being easy going doesn’t mean we don’t have a few things we ask of our raiding members.

• Be present (Show up & be ready to pull at raid time.)
  • Be prepared (Know fights, have gear ready (gems/enchants), etc.)
  • Be Positive (Be respectful to each other, don’t complain or whine etc.)

How to Join
If you are interested contact

Bnet - Sunde @ Sunde#1384
Discord - Sunde#5261

need some dps for mythic sunking prog

looking for dps that can offtank/become one of our main tanks next tier, or later this tier.

tankkkkkkkkkk. Artificer dies next week

Do you need warr dps?

Just added you. Will get in touch soon hopefully.

Hey. I am a 216 affliction warlock and my buddy is a 214 arms/fury warrior. We’re 2/10M, but our guild disband last week and we’re looking for a new team.

Artificer down! Starting Inerva next. Looking for 1 DPS, pref unholy DK

Hello, I am interested.

I am main swapping to an Rdruid for pvp but have mythic experience through most of BFA with cutting edge in BFA.

I have a Hpriest/Spriest and then also a Prot pally on another server.

wtb 1-2 unholy dks for inerva prog and the future

I also have the opportunity to play UHDK also, just don’t have the gear on it. It is one of my favorite specs and one of my best-performing ones also on skill

8% inerva wipe, dies next week. Fire and unholy wanted.

Inerva Dead. Recruiting for council and beyond

P3 council pulls? Easy boss. Looking for someone who can do high DPS but also tank in a pinch. Can DPS on different class than tank if geared.

Come dance!

LF Priest (that can play disc, holy, shadow well) and maybe a fire mage?

bump, sludgefist dies soon

Time for Stone Legion Generals :upside_down_face:

wtb healer who can dps off spec or on a geared alt when needed

Stone legion generals time. Looking for a tank, and a couple DPS for SLG + 9.1 and beyond CE push.

dps players who can heal?

DPS with tank or heal offspecs