2 1/2 hour log in?

what the hell blizzard if your old game cant handle that many people playing why did you let them select this server?

25 Likes
17 Likes

doesnt answer my question why did they let this happen in the first place? well of course we know why $$$

37 Likes

That doesn’t even make sense lol. You people and your tin foil hats.

8 Likes

Yes let’s transfer to a dead server where my personal schedule can’t be accommodated by any guild on the server. Seems about right. How about being a billion dollar company and having 1800s hardware

26 Likes

No no no, There are only 1 server option for useast and 1 for us west. Both are really bad low pop servers. Dont be that guy pal.

4 Likes

He’s clearly trolling, I flagged him.

11 Likes

Blockquote

Is this a frigging joke? After blizzard lets the servers get to 30k people THEN they offer free transfer … how about … oh i dunno… MAYBE NOT LET THEM GET TO 30K IN THE FIRST PLACE. Pretty sure a 6 year old child could have told you letting them get that big was going to be a problem … hell even at 15k ITS A PROBLEM… like come on… it was a money grab by blizzard, nothing more. Such a joke.

7 Likes

“Solved”.

What a joke.

31 Likes

Its amazing people reported this lol.

A solution was given for the issue.

Players chosing not to use it isnt blizzards fault.

9 Likes

Anyone who willingly rolls on a megaserver, or xfers to one, gets what they deserve as far as im afraid, enjoy your queues! lol. Min-maxing your soulless in game experience to the point where you can’t even play lmao

7 Likes

It wasn’t a megaserver when I started playing on it. Now what, supergenius.

12 Likes

Why should players be forced to transfer to dead realms and leave their friends, guild, and community behind? Does community not matter anymore?

Then we should add RDF, no?

9 Likes

Community only matters when it’s a convenient tool to gaslight people. They don’t care about community.

11 Likes

Y’all will literary turn anything into a issue about RDF. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

3 hours here in Benediction…
Queue: 3468

Sad.

1 Like

The greatest, “argument” against it is community. These same people are saying that community doesn’t matter.

It’s hypocritical.

6 Likes

First time I’ve seen a forum MVP’s post flagged by the community!

2 Likes

i’m so sick of seeing this lame excuse. It is not the players fault. Blizzard has all the info for server population. they let it get this big because they wanted all the server transfer money, now they’re scrambling to figure out a way to reverse it which is literally impossible. I’ve already talked to 4 guildlies who said they’re unsubbing until it’s fixed. Some players can’t play any time of the day like yourself. Stop pretending otherwise. It’s making you look stupid. Activision knew exactly what they were doing. Your fanboyism is pathetic.

13 Likes

its the classic way. I mean, they actually tried to simulate lag for that classic experience.

1 Like