2 1/2 hour log in?

yep same here day 1 benediction. Yet people think EVERYONE transferred here. I wish it didnt get so big but i blame blizzard for letting it happen

yes this can be solved by blizz. i have been on grob for over a year and it has never been like this not even 1 time. They have like 2 layers going. they can do more to resolve this. They are allowing it to be as bad as it is knowing that some will give up and transfer. this is the sad way of filling in some of the lower pop servers.

3 Likes

good. they’re not above anyone.

3 Likes

Yeah it was an actual garbage answer, it should go as a strike against their green text tbh.

9 Likes

Okay, to be fair on this let’s not exaggerate.

They were running 8 layers at 9am server time today.

It isn’t enough obviously, but it’s also not 2. Lol

2 Likes

I pay to play the game; I can’t play the game. All the time I have to play at night is now swallowed up in a queue. With no solutions other than hoping people transfer to finally log in and play with no one else on a server to be erased anyway, what am I paying for here? The whole free transfer business feels like a needless game of chicken with very little foresight going in.

2 Likes

Who said you were forced?

Its an option.

Blizzard has given a solution to the queue problem. You chosing not to use it is your choice, but blizzard has still given you the option.

2 Likes

and you are on a server where you have to kill murlocks because nobody else is there

I cant play any time of the day…

I have a full time job and my time off has me spending a lot of time helping my aged parents with their chores, doing my chores, exc.

I still find about 20-30 hours a week to play right now but thats because i do a lot of 12 hour days between work and chores to not have chores on my weekends. Winter slows down with no yard work so i will have more time to play then.

posting on a lvl 10

Your point? Your posting on a retail toon.

Who i post on on the forums with doesn’t invalidate my points. Blizzard gave a solution. Chosing not to use it is your choice.

Alfavhunter whitemane is my classic main, doesnt mean i use it on the forums.

1 Like

You have selected a full server which can result in a wait to play. You should consider selecting a server with a low population.

Do you really want to select this server?

If you are this against login queues, why did you ignore this warning and choose to have your character on a full population realm?

post on it this is mine

consider not toon hoping

the messenger has been shot

2 Likes

People don’t understand. I’ve been on Grobb since 2019. I’m not moving to some dead server. My server is the only balanced server in the entire game, and I play because WPVP is fun.

5 Likes

This isnt a solution lmfao.

Lets leave my community to a dead realm…youre actually trolling.

4 Likes

Flagged for trolling.

Solved.

3 Likes

Lmao solved and flagged. :joy:

6 Likes

Your point?

I use the lvl 10 because it keeps all my post history, notifications exc in one spot with no risk of losing my post history and notifications from bame changes, realm transferes exc. With how these forums work if i name change or realm transfer the forums treats it as an all new forum character. So o use the level 10, who i will never transfer or name change as my forum main.

Also i wont reply if you reply to this character as i wont see the notification.