1st weekend bg

Im acting like Blizzard is showing their laziness/incompetence once again, IDC about bonus honor, I’m leveling fresh. It’s just ridiculous you come here and white knight for them; they are a AAA game studio, they are rightfully being criticized for their laziness and incompetence.

Yeah, its frustrating. Sucks that the first weekend with new characters doesnt get a pvp bonus weekend.

Its just so exhausting reading all of these threads about how terrible the company is because a bonus weekend is going to waste. Did you visit the forums at all after they announced Joyous Journey? Blizzard was incompentent then for letting people know of the upcoming XP buff and then it didnt show up for 8 weeks. People were foaming at the mouth for that.

People have been impatient all season about learning when wotlk was coming. It’s all about how this game sucks and blizzard is terrible for making us wait.

Boo hoo. This is just more to the never ending crying that something that doesnt even affect the game, just changes the honor per hour you get. Its crazy.

Why? Hasn’t it been painfully obvious over the last couple of years that this company has no idea what they’re doing?

Please Fix Blizz, please

Lol no, Blizzard was getting called incompetent then because they added a 50% xp buff to retail that wasn’t announced or asked for and people were making fun of them for “adding it to the wrong game.”

And yes, the forums are filled with people criticizing Blizzard for their lack of communication. They suck at communicating and always have.

Indeed.

We’re changing it to WSG, as quickly as possible.

We’re also making sure that SotA comes up as intended, after Wrath Classic launch.

Thank you for your patience.

21 Likes

Bearhands: Confirmed as prophet by blue post.

1 Like

What about AV? The BG everyone is spamming :smiley:

Whats the honor payout of a wsg weekend? Worth doing over AV?

Next week, as it ordinarily falls in the rotation.

Not WSG, its the worst BG

1 Like

I am not sure but everyone in my AV group is saying AV is still the worthwhile one.

1 Like

So don’t read it? Move along beta.

No kidding, they pick a bg that almost always favors horde, has no time limit or reinforcements and is usually premade horde stomp over pugs while intentionally farming for unlimited time and not capping, while the victims get penalized if they try to afk out to end it. Good job blizz. Literally worse resolution to having SOTA bg weekend that we can’t access.

regular av still gives more than weekend wsg

1 Like

Thank you for not trolling us… :wink:

Warsong even in weekend bg is a waste of time, regular AV gives a lot more honor and it’s faster and easier. Even loosing an AV with 4 towers down is better.

4 Likes

but he did
anything but AV weekend is trolling and a meme

1 Like

WSG does have a timer now.
And no, you can easily farm it too. Make your own party.
10 man bg is the easiest to have a sway in.

As alliance I am absolutely thrilled for this WSG weekend now.
Adapt. lol

1 Like

I guess Blizzard could never really win. They have SotA, Blizzard fails. They come in to announce they are going to update it, and you hate their second choice.

Must be sad where everything in life is setup just to disappoint you :confused:

3 Likes