Blood dk solo

Lol…. I mean if you have some gear waiting for you? But even then… prob better find a dps/healer… 3 man it

Yeah its viable can do it with what your given its good ex0 and gets better the higher you go

Has anyone tested it? I dont want to waste time if theres faster methods

Its pretty easy and quite chill although it can be mind numbing and boring. Very solid exp and nobody to contest with for mobs. Without being particularly efficient with larger/chain pulls and taking some afk breaks I think I was around 14 hours /played to 70 on my DK.

I mean its how i leveled lol couple youtube videos up for it check em out give it a try if you dont feel comfortable low level just group as normal and try again at a higher level

I know it was stated 14 hours, by someone above you, but do you know how long it took you?

I did a lot of av leveling up to break up the boring grind but i was 70 within 18 hours

Still not so bad honestly

Yeah some people was getting it done a lot faster but spamming it is boring and doing av for honor and brutal gear makes it more bearable

Yeah, i might do what you did, hopefully they fix this weekends bg from straind to av to get the juicy honor

1 Like

I spent 18 mostly questing so that’s pretty good.

The BF solo farm indeed works. I’ve heard it’s about the same as questing but there’s no contesting mobs so it’s a tad faster on mega realms. Lots of people seem to be doing 55-70 in under 24hrs played.

Just do AV, it gets you honor at the same time and you wanna be honor capped come wrath.

You might have an easier time just doing 5 dk groups on repeat. That’s been going pretty smoothly for me so far. And it’s easy to form.

Its about 3k xp a kill and all the people that got level 70 on the first night were doing it.

How was the xp in AV?

its about half a bar for each tower/bunker your team caps

Ok that’s not bad.

Been thinking about taking my druid into AV to level and grind honor at the same time.

He’s level 66 now and was debating how worth it it’ll be

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.