WoW Classic Closed Beta - Level 40 and Arathi Basin Testing

Sure thing, he just called in a favor huh? Dont believe everything that you read on Reddit.

3 Likes

And no need to resort to name calling or personal attacks.

3 Likes

There were around 7 million subscribers at the end of Vanilla. If they took even 100k subs from vanilla and gave them beta access (there’s not even close to this), you would still only have about a 15% chance of getting a beta invite.

1 Like

Have fun everyone! And best of luck to the testers and devs <3

2 Likes

OMG so exciting …wait i need to wait until august :frowning:

I’ve updated the original post here to include “At the same time, Warsong Gulch will close.”

9 Likes

Hopefully more keys go out with the level cap increase. Fingers crossed for everyone!

6 Likes

I’m honestly kind of confused on why they posted this in “Classic Discussion” instead of the beta forum, when this is specifically only for the beta. They posted the WSG thing in just the beta forum.

Don’t tease us with beta Blizzard ;( .

1 Like

Fingers crossed, mate!

1 Like

Will Delete all my retail characters on both my accounts for a beta invite.

4 Likes

OPEN THE FLOODGATES -

9 Likes

Thank you, and good advice.

1 Like

I would love to stream my leveling to 40. :wink:

We can’t guard the farm if we’re not in beta. :thinking:

:wink: ‘nudge’ :wink:

6 Likes

Farm protection was always my job in original WoW best damn prot warrior flag holder around. I used to carry different sets of resist gear incase those magic users would come to try and cap.

Surely this means you’ll need more people to test the beta… right? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nothing is sacred. Next your going to tell me AB is leaving when AV is being tested.

Oh I get it, you want me to guard farm while everyone that’s actually in closed beta fights at Blacksmith.

You’re a funny one, Kaivax!

What about stables though? It’s unprotected

thx for the tip am crossing my fingers to get in to the beta keep the good work up