Presenting the Plunderstorm® Creator Royale coming March 30!

Presenting the Plunderstorm® Creator Royale coming March 30!

Watch the Plunderstorm® Creator Royale coming March 30 live on Twitch & YouTube!

View Full Article

10 Likes

Super hard pass. :rofl::joy::roll_eyes:

182 Likes

The only thing I can imagine being worse than playing Plunderstorm is watching someone else play Plunderstorm.

210 Likes

Good grief.

79 Likes

This should go over well :popcorn:

43 Likes

Maybe when they play it, they can see how frustrating it is.

26 Likes

Don’t understand why you guys are pushing this so hard… Is this what we can expect from Microsoft ownership?

101 Likes

I’ll 100% be watching this

For sure

Totally

Sounds super interesting

Amazing even

Such quality

10 Likes

I’ll have to miss it. I have to clean the cat’s litter box.

114 Likes

Aaaand… there it is.

Compounding the blunder of Blunderstorm with an e-sports tie in.

One bad choice practically demands another. Blizzard is going to double down and redouble on this stupidity rather than admit they don’t actually understand their player base.

102 Likes

It’s a matter of life and death really.

4 Likes

This was very close to a Doge meme.

I am disappoint.

2 Likes

I suppose that explains why none of the content creators have said anything negative about Plunderstorm.

And spoiler alert. Max and Trill are going to win.

51 Likes

you could bribe us with a wow token and i still wouldnt watch this

56 Likes

cringe levels are off the charts now

37 Likes

My Dearest Blizzard,

I am paying you to play a game, not watch other people play and certainly not to watch people play pretend Fortnite. If you want me to engage with this … this… thing, you will need to pay me.

Thank You,

:cookie:

104 Likes

LMAO!

GUYS! PLEASE SUPPORT OUR FAIL ON TWITCH! WE’LL GIVE YOU A 50K TOURNAMENT IF YOU DO!

PLEASE!!!???!!!

This is just really sad.
/smh

45 Likes

I swear, I can’t find it right now, but I had a post about what this new game mode was all about: a) recycle of old, abandoned development (and apparently some truth to that from their acquisition of Proletariat that had a failed BR), b) a trial of a new stand alone game but done in a way to encourage lots of participants to test it out, or c) a new eSport.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

And for those saying hard pass and not enthusiastic about it, which I share those sentiments, we’ll see how this goes when they incentivize “engagement” with this by offering yet more rewards for watching X hours, and then as a result, claim it as a great success.

It’s like every day this week, I am more disheartened: Tuesday with the game itself, Wednesday with the hotfixes that just promote more PVP problems causing me to get killed even quicker than before (which already was quick nearly all the time), and now Thursday with this eSports announcement.

I was going to let my sub run out next month and take a break from WoW, but at this rate, I’m thinking I won’t make it through the weekend before I bow out.

/moo :cow:

35 Likes

This sounds fun. Ignore the haters.

7 Likes

lmaooooo

a tournament? already?

for a limited event?

:rofl: :rofl:

20 Likes