Hearthstone's 10th Anniversary Event Updates

like, it’s 8:00 EST, so within a few seconds soon? :eyes:

Cool. Will bags actually start dropping for alts if you already have a bag on another character, or is the event just over for anyone who has collected all the items and one bag?

1 Like

aye, that I could do :slight_smile:

1 Like

It already can; I’ve got one on my alt and my main.

1 Like

Based change :dracthyr_a1:

Couple minutes in this case. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-1026-content-update-arrives-march-19/

10 Likes

It seemed to be that if you had all the event drops already bags no longer dropped. Maybe they changed it? I hope so, I’ve been farming for two days for a bag for an alt and nada.

1 Like

This is it?! There’s literally nothing but “several weeks until S4” on this page.
What a complete joke this development update has been.

4 Likes

Buff Bag drop rate. It’s too low.

5 Likes

I’m not someone who ever previously considered purchasing merch but I WOULD, absolutely, buy a shirt of a blue post saying “Soon.” as a quoted reply to a generic question, formatted as a forum post.

Pretty excited for this and am very much looking forward to it! Also loving the Hearthstone event.

1 Like

In fairness, I can’t say I’m all that surprised.  Blizzard chose to keep the minor patch off of the PTR so that there’d be no spoilers.

That said, I feel they could have gone with better wording.

1 Like

Thank you!

Also, does this go into effect tomorrow for the 30 minute portals?

2 Likes

I mean, I’m happy I’ll get to finish my other “on the top of the hour” weekly stuff

2 Likes

you got something beyond silence.

and the rest of the world is sick of people who think they’re entitled to make demands.

2 Likes

Looks like this isn’t active yet, as it’s not spawning on the half hour.

5 Likes

ummm it’s 33 minutes past the hour, the last spawn was 30 mins ago, no portals are spawning. Why not? I thought they were every 30 mins now?

1 Like

Daily reset maybe

they said after a hot fix, don’t think that’s been pushed out yet.

1 Like

I thought the hotfixes were already live, but it turns out to not be the case.  Perhaps after the next hourly portal event?  Will keep a lookout.

Edit: Nope, still no half-hour portal.  It’s beginning to look like tomorrow at the earliest, if we’re lucky.

1 Like