Hearthstone's 10th Anniversary Event Updates

I thought the hotfixes were already live, but it turns out to not be the case.  Perhaps after the next hourly portal event?  Will keep a lookout.

Edit: Nope, still no half-hour portal.  It’s beginning to look like tomorrow at the earliest, if we’re lucky.

1 Like

Now why post this and its not active now…that just sets up folks to be waiting and wasting time when its not even active yet…sigh…

2 Likes

Is there also going to be any type of fix for those of us who looted stolen cards that contained nothing inside? I and others have but one card left to loot, and it appears to be from that occurence. Assuming the game is considering this as having been completed, thus no longer dropping stolen cards as loot. But without actually having looted a card, the achievement will not complete.
Will playing these games of hearthstone resolve that?

I just realised your icon and name related to a secret dalaran pet. Does this mean kavax has a secret pet too?

Increase the bag drop rate please? I have everything and it’s taken me dozen of kills to get 3 bags.

1 Like

wait you can have more than one!?

Only one per alt.

2 Likes

Thank you! This certainly gives players who are busy more chances to actually get in on the action

1 Like

yea just need the final item tabard

5 Likes

meh. i only found out about the community twitch drops too late to even earn one of them

OMG Neth I think I haven’t seen you post since like 17 expansions ago this is so cool to see one of the OG community managers! :smiley:

Kaivax is cool too I guess…

>.>
<.<

6 Likes

So ive been checikng still only spaening every hour and the travel log is still bugged only cointed one defeat so far

Any word on when this is going live?

6 Likes

Can each item only drop once per account?

I collected everything and am trying to get the bag on an alt. Have done it around a dozen times on the alt and am only getting wildcards or whatever those are.

1 Like

Good to know you got more than one!

I’m getting NOTHING on my alt after collecting all the stuff.

Really digging the rewards that dropped from this, though!

Up the mount drop rate please.

2 Likes

I would like something more than just wildcards so I agree.

And you’re why they don’t talk to us… I’d tell you to eat a snickers, but I don’t think that would help your personality.

4 Likes

So when is this 30 min rotation of the portal going to go Live?

1 Like