Dragonflight Season 4 Dungeon Changes Ahead

Dragonflight Season 4 Dungeon Changes Ahead

Dragonflight Season 4 brings with it a variety of changes, including new adjustments to dungeons, their progression, and rewards.

View Full Article

47 Likes

Removal of timers for low keys is an interesting change that I think some people will appreciate to learn the content in a bit more of a relaxed environment. :dracthyr_love_animated:

72 Likes

Nice to know maximum gear level is 522

10 Likes

I knew it was gonna be the DF dungeons for the fated season.

Blarg, Brackenhide :face_vomiting:

10 Likes

Does this change what level of keys you need to be doing for 2k score achievement?

4 Likes

brackenhide is fun, offensive sucks

10 Likes

Pretty good changes. M+ start at +10 and heroic and m0 scales higher.

Would have preferred not to get all dragonflight dungeons again tho.

7 Likes

I think this is a good change, wondering how high level players will respond tho (this seems geared towards more casual players). Glad to get a sneak peak of ilvls in S4 too!

4 Likes

No list of dungeons, so I suppose it’s fair to assume it’s just the 10.0 DF dungeons?

1 Like

This doesn’t change anything as lower keys were never the target for high level players anyway. It just was weird that the lower level players had to go through M+ and timed content.

7 Likes

Really digging these changes!

4 Likes

Using Incorporeal as an example shows how badly you listen to the community. Still seeing fortified and tyrannical on there is also rather depressing

14 Likes

good changes for crest farming. High skill players will meet with new players trying out m+ and interact/help them when we are farming crests for our alts

2 Likes

At what dungeon level do we get portals? +10 on this scale I’d hope .

7 Likes

I believe they have already said the fated season would be DF Dungeons and raids

2 Likes

Good changes for us, game offers a better onboarding experience going into Mythic+ and more opportunity to learn your class and spec in an environment that isn’t going to be overly punishing for having to do so.

6 Likes

Good luck getting into a +6 if you didn’t 3 chest your +5.

Arbitrary changes tbh.

Though I like the idea of somewhat moving m0 back to the dungeon level for learning mechanics.

6 Likes

Things haven’t been condensed though, the gap between +5 and +6 is the same gap as between +15 and +16 currently.

4 Likes

How about actually loot locking mythic dungeons, so they’re equal in drop chance to raiding? 4x per boss per week…

1 Like

What does this mean for KSM, KSH, portals, etc.?
Is KSM ≈ +4s across, with KSH ≈ +8s, and portals are +10s?

5 Likes