Dragonflight Season 4 Dungeon Changes Ahead

Are portals still at 20? Is a 20, ksm, ect. now substantially harder to complete?

Changes seem fine even if they donā€™t impact me much.

Disappointed to see no seasonal affix.

Iā€™m glad we are getting another round of just the original 8 DF dungeons.

This also confirms a 39 item level gap like season 2 to season 3 which Iā€™m indifferent on.

3 Likes

It should be DF dungeons the whole expansion!

3 Likes

I donā€™t mind this change, seems fine. Question, what is KSM, and what are portals? Guessing somewhere around +4-5 for KSM and 10ā€™s for portals? What about KSH?

Can we get the invisible walls added after DF season 1 in Azure Vaults removed now itā€™s a M+ dungeon again? Not being able to skip certain aspects of the dungeon massively reduce the routing options.

9 Likes

This is actually a really interesting change and im looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

5 Likes

Iā€™d hope so. It was announced when they dropped the 2024 roadmap.

As for the changes, it sounds interesting. Will withold judgement until I experience it.

i dont understand this does nothign except make m0 harder. m+ isnā€™t changed at all?

6 Likes

Seems like just take the current system and cut off 10 levels from it. As a M0 is now = to a 10. So probably KSH is 8-10, weā€™re gonna see a lot more score given or theyā€™ll change how the scoring works.

1 Like

Whether these changes are good or badā€¦ this is not what people have been asking for. I have to seriously question how these changes came from community feedback. It seems like youā€™re making M+ better for starting out, but doing nothing for mid-higher keys where players spend the most time. No affix changes, nothing about survivability vs damage, nothing about one shots and healingā€¦ The major feedback that the community has provided isnā€™t addressed by these changes.

14 Likes

Delete bolstering. Bring back Encrypted!!!

3 Likes

Nah, thatā€™d get boring fast.

2 Likes

Delete bolstering, bring the Wallace the Barefoot Gnome affix

(one player at random is turned into Wallace, and canā€™t wear boots)

7 Likes

Maybe they feel feedback from the small top % doing extremely high keys isnā€™t that important to the overall game?

3 Likes

So glad iā€™m starting my hiatus later this week.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re changes based on the community feedback of people who donā€™t want to do m+ and would rather have heroic and M0 be relevant for them.

13 Likes

AV and RLP again? Yikes.

2 Likes

Um, this just seems to remove the heroic level dungeon and the M2 thru M9 dungeons. M0 is rebranded to heroic and M10 is rebranded to M0 while eliminating the timer.

That seems like an awfully big gear jump for casual players. I donā€™t think Iā€™d want to take a group of casual players into a +10 right now if they only had M0 gear.

Disappointed that you didnā€™t keep the intermediate steps while removing the timer and affixes for the lower level dungeons. I suspect the new M0 is going to be very frustrating for a lot of people.

11 Likes

Where dungeon pool

1 Like

So no real changes, just changing their weird obsession with people doing really high keys (Number wise not in general). No Seasonal, no affix changes, all DF dungeons (of which half are bad).

So the great ā€œcookā€ for this experimental season was a key number squish? Talk about disappointing.

8 Likes